chapter 4

{No one's prov}

"Mother I would rather go in a carriage" mrs. Bennet smiled " oh hush a lady must be on a horse" Elizabeth look at her "but it would be safer in a carriage and with this weather it should be dark soon" mrs. Bennet shook her head " go on now! Be careful! " Jane sighed "very well! See you girls soon! Goodbye sisters!" With that she rode off into the forest.

{Jane's prov}

I heard something in the woods so I took out my musket but then wolves ran out causing the horse to lift up it's front legs but I held on the restraints "settle down" I spoke too soon as I saw an unmentionable walk out and making the horse lift again but the restraints slipped out of my hand and I fell off. Without thinking I stood up and fired my musket but it backfired and got my hand making me yelp . I looked and saw it coming "oh god" I used my training and fought it then leveled down and pay my respects.

I sighed and stood up but stood as I saw a women holding a crying baby "this cant be" once I said that it started to rain. just my luck.

{Time skip & Elizabeth's prov}

Elizabeth was reading a note out loud about Jane's sickness "dear god ! I must see her!" I put in my jacket " I'm coming with you liza! " I look and see Y/N walking with her shoulder bag and her sweater then I nod "fine but we have to hurry!" She nods and we both walk the way there

Y/N pokes my arm and I look at her "what?" She looks away " I've been meaning to ask you this and I hope you answer but.. Why do you hate me? " I look at her "Well I don't hate you but I don't like you either I guess it's because when you first came everyone pitted you and came to you for anything. I was just jealous I suppose. But I wanted to ask something too" Y/N looks over at me and I silently sigh "what happened to your parents? I heard Mr. Bingely talking about how great it was you survived but how?" She looked to the ground " well my parents died by a Zombie. My mother saved me from my father who turned into one but she got bitten. " I felt awful when she spoke the truth and she looked at me and smiled.   "don't feel bad, I'm alright now" we smiled and both saw Mr. Bingely's estate "guess we're here" I smiled and we both walked inside.

Once the butler led us to the main room everyone except the girls stood up and bowed in our presence. Mr. Bingely looked at me "did you walk all the way here?" I nodded " yes"

Y/N smiled at everyone and they waved at her except of course Mr. Darcy "how is Jane?" Bingly stood straight " she's upstairs in bed" I looked at Y/N and looked back "can we tend to her?" Bingley smiled and nod. We walked to the room and Y/ N ran to jane and hugged her as elizabeth closed the door "are you alrighy?" Jane nodded at me
" just a bit under the weather? My musket backfired on me" we looked at her and Mr. Darcy knocked on the door and opened the door were a doctor came in with a briefcase. He walked to jane and inspected her hand as Mr. Darcy took out a jar and took out a few flys.

I looked at the flys going all around and I caught them so the infuriating sound would stop. The doctor nodded at Darcy "she fine" he nodded and was about to walk out until I spoke "are these yours?" He turned to me and looked at my hand before he opened his hand. I smiled and crunched the flys in my hand and dropping them one by one into his hand. Darcy glanced at Y/N before looking at me and walking out the door.

-time skip-

{No one's prov }

Elizabeth and you walked downstairs entering the main room were all of them were playing cards and as they saw us they  stood and bowed and bingely looked at Elizabeth and you "how is she?" She smiles

" fast asleep" they nodded and sit down "please join us to cards!" Elizabeth shook her head "I'll amuse myself with a book" a man looks at her "youd choose a book over cards?" She looked at him " id choose many things over cards. You smiled at her.

"世界の半分は、他の人の喜びを理解することはできません" . You glare at Caroline as she says her words.

"あなたが理解する半分ではない"

Caroline stares at you shocked "I forgot your mother had you train in China and japan, my condolences by the way."
" I don't know Japanese". Elizabeth states and looks at Caroline "No of course not China was it?"
Elizabeth nods "A Shaolin temple in Henan province. It was there that I learned to endure all manner of discomfort." Caroline smirks "May I inquire as to the nature of this discomfort? "

Elizabeth smirks "oh I'd rather give you a demonstration" . At her words Darcy looks impressed which shoots a bit of jealousy into you. Elizabeth smiled and grabs a book and sits on the couch and reads . You smile at them before walking up to Jane's room and sits on the chair reading your own book.

-time skip-

You open your eyes and looked around before sitting and saw you were on a bed and sheets were over you . "Huh?" You saw the door open and Mr. Darcy walks in "oh your up. Your family is here, I'll be downstairs." He began to walk out until you spoke " wait! Who brought me here? " he looked at you "well I saw you sleeping on a chair so I carried you to a bed and covered you up" you blushed but not enough for him to see "th-thank you"
He nods and walks out.

You walk downstairs and see all the Bennet's and then see Eliza holding Jane and walks out closely followed by bingely claiming she was too sick to be moved.