chapter 7

you looked at the door and stood up when you saw Mr. Darcy there "oh! mr.darcy" he looked at you and walked back and fourth "there's something i need to speak to you about" he seemed nervous so you stepped aside "please have a seat"

he shook his head and looked at you "im beginning to have feelings that my better judgement cant stop so ill ask you..." he got on one knee and looked at you in the eyes. " would you be my wife?"

you looked at him shocked "if i was grateful i would have thanked you by now but you have never shown me your feelings and you have ruined my 'sisters' love life!"he stared at you with a glare and stood up. "i found her quite strange out of all of you." you werent having it. you grabbed books and threw them at him one by one "shes shy!!!" he dodged them all and you looked around the room and found a strange metal thing to use while he backed up trying not to get hurt. you walked towards him and swung it at him. he moved from being around the table and grabbed another metal thing.you both clashed them together like swords and glared at each other. he pushed you back and pinned you to the table behind you. you glared at him blushing slightly from the amount of contact and pushed him back harshly making him trip and fall causing a chair to break. he stood and the two of you hit weapons again. "it seems im still better than you at this." he smirked at you and you gasped them pulled the metal thing down causing his vest buttons to break off. "oh dear"

you smirked at him and the both of you continued to fight.he swung his metal at your dress,cutting the top slightly open exposing most of your under shirt.you glared and pushed him but he tripped you and accidentally swung his sword,almost missing you. you fell and felt some of your long hair fall over your shoulders.

you gasped and stared at your now shortened hair that went slighrly below your shoulder.he looked at you shocked as well "im s-" you throw your small weapon at his feet tripping him instantly. you grabbed his weapon but he got on top of you and held the weapon in your hand down while pinning you to the floor. you both were panting and you stared at him with rage.
"nothing will ever change my mind weather you want it or not!" he looked at you and sat on your waist "yo-you have said quite enough Miss. L/N". he got off of you and straightened his now ripped vest "im truly sorry and i hope for the best for your future." he walked out of the room as you sat up crying silently then sat on the couch as Elizabeth and Collins with Charlotte came in.

Elizabeth saw you and saw the trashed room and the tears on your face "what happened??And your hair?" she walked to you and you wiped your tears "m-mr. darcy"

A/N: lol sorry it took long. so much school (*cough* and drawing *cough*)