Chapter 6

{No one's prov}

Once everyone was seated Mr.Wickham was explaining on how pig brains would help zombies be less cannibal then eating human brains. You tried to ignore the talk seeing as you were trying to keep your food in.

You snapped out once you heard Mr. Darcy "I can't tolerate your presences any longer! Guards!" You looked and saw guards walking to him and Mr. Wickham looked at everyone " i hope you all remember the chance you all got. Good day Y/N and Elizabeth" he nodded at you both before walking out. "Mr. Darcy you are as unfeeling as the un-dead!" Elizabeth glares at him and he stood up and walked to his room without another word.

Lady Catherine looked at her "you seem to be straight forward with your words aren't you Elizabeth?" She glares at her slightly and she looks away surprised in her own words. She mumbled a sorry and you look at her and sigh.

-time skip-

{Elizabeths prov}

Ugh I can't sleep.

I look at Collins who was snoring incredibly loudly. I roll my eyes and walk out stretching. I step outside and walk towards the hedges. I stop and look ahead seeing a faint silhouette.

Oh no.
I take out my knifes but see Mr. Wickham?
"I'm sorry if I gave you a fright Miss."  I shook my head and smile "I wasn't frightened" he smiles and grabs my hand "you and I understand each other so much. I want you to run away with me"

I look at him shocked and immediately pull my hand away "I'm sorry but I believe you have crossed the line."
"Oh ? We're far behind lines. Good day Elizabeth Bennet. " he walks away mumbling and I walk inside obviously shocked on what just happened. I skip in bed and look over at a STILL loudly snoring Collins. I sigh in frustration and go to bed tired.

-time skip-

Y/N woke up the next morning then realized Mr. Collins and Charlotte was missing and so was Elizabeth.  she stepped out of her bed and slipped in a pretty black dress that looked like elizabeths but looked more flow like and her boots. she braided her long beautiful hair (it'll change in the next chapter >:))). you yawned and opened the door from the room you and Charlotte shared, silently .

maybe eating breakfast?

you walked downstairs "elizabeth? anyone?" you walk on the last step. "hm" you walk to a room and lay on the pretty looking couch and you start to get comfy enough and close your eyes. Once you do you here the door open and you look at the opened door.

A/N: next chapter may or may not be smut. You guys comment what you guys want for the next