chapter 5

{No one's prov }

You and everyone stood around in the ball that Bingley organized for Jane. As everyone dance you and Elizabeth stood around.  Well that was until Elizabeth walked off to go find a guy we met at town called Mr.Wickham? This situation is strange for you.

As you stood you laughed at Elizabeth who was dancing with Mr.Collins a cousin of yours who came to stay and he's actually pretty funny aside all the reading lessons he's given us but he did try and marry Jane but good thing she's taken or you'd feel sorry for her. Anyways you chuckled at the sight and looked around

God I look so lonely here

You saw everyone with a dance partner and you sighed. You looked to the floor but then heard footsteps over the music. You studied the floor until you see two feet standing in front of yours and you look up too see Mr.Darcy?! "May I have this dance?" You looked at him shocked and surprised you didn't know what to say but thankfully your head nodded for you. He grabbed your hand and led you too the dance floor as a slow dance came on. You blushed and looked up at his eyes and he looked at yours. You both danced for sometime until The end came.

The both of you stared to lean in and almost closed the space but you two heard a faint panicking yell. "Hurry!" Mr. Darcy pulled your arm and you both ran to the noise.

{Elizabeths prov}

I stared in horror at the zombified kids as I held Mr.Bingely close and looked around for a weapon. "Oh no" before I had a chance to die I see Mr.Darcy jump over the stair case and killed them all. I saw Y/N run downstairs and stood next to me and Mr.Darcy walk to us and held a weapon over Mr. Bingley "was he bitten?" I couldn't answer I was too shocked " was he bitten?! " I looked at him "No! He only fell and hit his head!" He removed the weapon and picked him up and started to walk upstairs.
I stood strong " your skills of fighting are great but not as much as you are a friend! " he turned and looked at me and then stared at Y/N who stared back before he walked upstairs.

-time skip-

{No one's prov}

all the girls decided to stay a bit longer mainly because Mrs. Bennet was overly drunk and laying on the couch. You were standing in front of Lydia who was holding Mrs. Bennets head on her lap. "I- I think you all S-should marry a wealthy man and in people I'm in favor o-f! It would be e-" I covered Mrs. Bennets mouth  " mrs that's enough - OW! " you pulled your hand away as she bit you and you looked up to see Mr. Darcy and gasps "Elizabeth he heard her!"
Mrs. Bennet chuckled " what? I'm not afraid of d-darcy! "

-time skippie-

Y/N woke up and started to get her bed with Elizabeth since they slept together. It used to be awkward but now that you two talked it was fine.

When you were about to finish  Charlotte walked in "Miss. Charlotte? I didn't expect to see you here!" She walked to the bed and help us fix it " well I'm I need a favor from you guys"

You and Elizabeth looked at each other "a favor of what?" She stumbled over her words "w-well I'm going to marry Mr. Collins and were going to see lady Catherine for tea" Elizabeth smiled at "if your happy then I'm happy"

She smiled "since we're going to share a room im going to need chaperones " she looks up at us "please" me and Elizabeth look at each other "but!-" You look at Elizabeth " come on please liz! " she sighs "ugh finneee"

-time skip again (I am slowly realizing how much time skips I have)

You and Elizabeth and Charolett with Mr. Collins were on your way to Lady Catherine's house. Once you guys got to the house you noticed many guards around and Mr. Collins walked to one "these are like statues!" He waves his hand in front of them many times . You giggled as you noticed how awkward the guards were getting and Mr. Collins walked in.

You all were in the main room and saw Lady Catherine. Mr. Collins trips over nothing and catches himself then bows "ah! Lady Catherine!" You smile at her and she looks at you " Y-Y/N?  I didn't know you lived! Oh how we Missed you! Right Anna? "
Anne smiled at you and hugged you then walked back and you smiled at them "I missed you too Mrs-" before anyone could say anything the door opened and Mr. Darcy walked out and looked at you all a bit surprised "Mr. Darcy?" Elizabeth looked at him confused then Mr. Wickham came "is this the man you were talking about?" Lady Catherine looks at Darcy.

"And here's the tea!" We look and see a man formally dressed with tea and Lady Catherine smiles " perfect! " her and Anne walked to the dinner room as the rest of you followed.