Chapter 8

(No ones prov)
you got a letter and reading it on the roof of lady Catherine's house. It was from Mr.darcy and he talked about the situation on his sister and how Mr. Wickham stole money. You continued to read

You stared at the letter in your hands as you read the explanation on everything that happened and why Jane and Bingley had to be separated. "I write from the bridge of London..I employ you to be ready ". You re read the note at least 4 times until you felt a warm substance run down your face. You wiped your tears and stood up breathing heavily.

(Time skip)
You and Elizabeth rode the horses home but saw Jane running towards you both yelling your names"Y/n! Lizzie!!!" You stopped and got off your horses and ran to her as she stopped. she explained on how wickham and Lydia ran away together. "I don't know why but she's only a child!" Jane cried and Elizabeth thought for a moment and looked at the ground as you calmed Jane down. Suddenly Elizabeth looked up "I know where she is!"

(Time skip)

As you where practicing down stairs you heard a knock at the door. You walked to it and flipped a metal piece of metal on the side and saw lady Catherine.......? "You have a very small estate here" you stared at her and rolled your eyes "well we like it here" you shut the metal and opened the door and saw her protector walk in then she followed.

You didn't know why she was here but you felt as if she needed an answer on something