Chapter 14

Once she stepped out she walked into the hall with mr.bingely and everyone stayed quite to hear the conversation. After 10 seconds a happy "YES!" Can be heard and the girls including Mrs.Bennet squealed and quickly got up and ran out to Jane. You stayed behind with Elizabeth and you both stood up. After you pushed your chair in you saw Mr.Darcy at the corner of your e/c eyes and you looked at him "oh Mr.Darcy you recovered!" You smiled and Darcy nodded "I-uh yes I did" he walked towards you and Elizabeth.

"Can I have a word with you Y/N?" You nodded your head and Elizabeth smiled at you and headed out not of course without giving you a sly wink and walking out. Mr.darcy looked over at you (this is all made up. I forgot what he says lmao) "Thank you first of all for helping me at the bridge. I hope I showed all my care during our adventure and I want to ask you something I've been wanting to ask you since then. " you looked over at him and your heart sped up quickly with your eyes looking into his.

He kneeled down. You looked at him shocked and he looked up at your face "I wanted to ask you-again. That if you can do me the pleasure of being my lovely wife?" You put your hand over your mouth and nodded. He stood up and pulled you close to his body happily.

-Time Skip-
You, Darcy, bingely, and Jane stood next to each other in beautiful white dress. You had flowers in your hair and a white l/d (length of dress) dress that reached to the a/p (anywhere you want it at). Both you and Jane carried smiles on your faces and walked through the large isle surrounded by your friends and family who were crying in happiness and cheering you both on. Jane entered the carriage first with bingely then you with Darcy and you all rode into happiness. Life really turned for you the best way it could now that you finally found your lover.

A/N: omllll it's donnnennenene I hope you guys liked ittt I really tried my best here and considering it's my first kind of successful book I say I did a great/bad job since I took a long time to update it oops. I hope you enjoyed it and I need ideas for other books so if you want me to write anything else for you please don't be afraid to reach out to me and ask me to do it. Alright guys cya all in my next book! (if I have any ideas or suggestions)
_me out_