Chapter 13

Wick ham raised his arm with his sword "good bye Darcy" he slams his hand down as Darcy closes his eyes but opened it when he felt no impact. He looks and sees wickhams arm chopped off. Y/n rides the horse and puts her sword back and smiles at Darcy. "Alright let's go! I never liked him much anyways.." He looks at her shocked and she rolls her eyes then grabs Darcy's hand and pulls him up on the horse.

She quickly starts riding her way back to the bridge. She sees Elizabeth already there as she kept riding her horse across the bridge.

"It's time!" The guard shouts and Lydia stands up "wait! Just a bit longer!"

Jane sees y/n riding the horse quickly but sees the bombs go off around her "Y/N!!!"

After a few moments the bridge explodes and smoke surrounds everything. The zombies all fall forgetting the large gap and Jane looks around for her but doesn't see anyone.

Y/n laid on the floor and slowly opened her eyes. She glances around and weakly gets up and notices all the smoke. She looks to her left and sees a fainted Darcy and she quickly crawls over to him. "N-no.." she starts to slowly cry and she holds Darcy's face and cries. She hugs his body and shuts her eyes. Jane sees them and runs to them relived "come guards help me!" Y/n passes out on his body and shuts her eyes slowly. The guards help them to the infirmary. She opens her eyes slowly after a few hours and sits up noticing it's morning. She walks downstairs and walks into the dining room with Elizabeth and Jane who were asking questions on what happened and if she was alright. She smiles at them and they sit as Lydia and the rest come and sit in theryre seats.

After a few minutes Bingley walks in "uh can I request to speak to jane?" Everyone looks at her in happiness except y/n who was giving thumbs up to bingley. He smiles at her and straightens out his coat as Jane smiles and stands up gettin nervous with every step.