•°•°•°chapter eight°•°•°•

"hey, wake up." the other curled up tighter around the blankets, making himself a burrito.

"we have to do something today."

"is that something sleeping in all day?"

"no-"

"there's your answer." he buried his head deeper into the pillow.

"hobi, c'mon, please?" yoongi pleaded, snaking his arms around his lover's waist, earning a sigh.

"fineeeee, but i'm not gonna enjoy it." hobi huffed, "i love you~"

"yeah yeah, I love you too."
__________________
music blasted through the lavish strip club, females and males alike swinging and dancing on poles.

but one in a sparkly black outfit caught the man's eye. "that's your bitch?" yoongi followed where he was pointing, which he knew, was hobi.

"yeah, you want him?" the other man looked shocked, he scratched the side of his tattooed head, and shrugged his shoulders.

"baby!" yoongi whistled and clicked his tongue, as if he was calling a pet. the other male heard it and stepped off the pole, a bunch of disappointed cries from the men throwing stacks upon stacks of money on the ground.

and of course he went back to collect it.

"yes?" yoongi only jerked his head towards his business partner, hobi already knowing what to do.

he placed his hands on the man's upper thighs, tonguing him down. the other was hestitant* to respond back, making hobi break the deep kiss.

"what? you don't want him?"

"he's your hoe, I can't do that."

"aw, he doesn't want me." hobi pouted.

"eh, you've wasted enough of my time anyway." yoongi quickly pulled a gun from under his coat, shooting the man straight through the skull.

"he was too much of a pussy anyway." the younger pulled his long black gloves further up his arm.

"sad it has to be this way." yoongi removed the large stack of money that his friend had in his coat pocket.

"this was surprisingly fun." hobi ran through the money he collected from dancing, "900k, how much did you get?"

"1 mil."

"damn, ok. how are we gonna get home-"

a loud car honk interrupted, "c'mon, hurry up and get in here!"
______________
“when's the last time you saw your younger brother?” the police officer asked. the girl played with her hands, sighing. “about a month ago, when he left for college.”

“ok, did anything...strange happen?”

“no, he was happy and jumpy about going. he even said that he wanted me to come with him.” she chuckled. “but nothing like this!”

“has hoseok contacted you recently?”

“yes, he texted me to say that he was alright.”

“can I see the text?” she nodded, handing the investigator her phone.

hobibean

hi 💗

you

hobi?!? wtf, where have you been??!

hobibean

geez calm down, i'm fine

you

hobi....

seriously, u need to come back home

everyone's worried about you

hobibean

pssh

I doubt that

k bye

hobibean has went offline

you

hobi,

HOBI

“we're looking for him, ok?” he consoled the sobbing girl, rubbing her hand gently.

--

“sir, we dug up some information.”

“yes, what do you have for me detective kim?” the man sat at his computer and pulled up some records. “jung hoseok volunteered at the daegu mental institution one month previous, then it says he signed up for a person in said institution named min yoongi.”

“then, about two weeks later, several people go missing from the facility. kim taehyung, kim seokjin, and...’

“min yoongi.”

“conviently, he and the victim went missing around the same time.”

“so, this might be a kidnapping case?" namjoon nodded. “exactly.”

“great work mr.kim.”
--------------------------------
🎇🎆 happy new year's 🎆🎇

hope yours was more fun than mine 🙃