I.

November 27, 2018, 7:34 P.M.

Dawn laughs as she browses her twitter notifications. Their, hers and Richard's, babies are going wild. They seem to have a twitter party for Gomz, she thought.

"Baka para sa new movie." she unconciously blabbers.

Dawn contemplates whether she would text him and say congratulations or let the cold air stay between them.

"But it's been going on for too long. Maybe it's time?" so she opened her phone, tap messages and composed a new message

"To: Gomz

Hey, congratulations! 😊" and hit send.

She taps the couch, her habit whenever she feels nervous and anxious.

10 minutes later, no reply.

20.. 30 minutes have passed and there is still no reply.

"Come on Dawn, he's at the premiere night. Maybe he's busy."

November 28, 2018, 12:26 A.M.

ting!

ting!

ting!

Dawn was awakened by the consecutive text messages. She checks on her husband if he, too, was awakened by it but he is still in deep sleep. She checks her phone and squints a little due to the brightness of her phone and then her eyes widened when she saw the name of the person who texted her.

"Gomz

3 new messages

Thanks, Dawny. 😊

Wish you could have attended the premiere.

See you soon."

It is just 10 words but it made her heart flutter. She panics, not knowing what to reply.

She types "You're welcome. 😊" and hit send. And immediately, Gomz texted her back "Dating gawi?"

"Now?"

"Sunduin kita?"

"I can't go out. Anton's here for the weekend."

"Oh okay. Call or facetime na lang?"

"Okay sure."

2 seconds later, Gomz is now calling her. FaceTime. She peeks at Anton and carefully slips out of the bed and went straight to their bathroom.

Dawn answers the call immediately after she locked the door behind her.

"Hey" his face lights up when he saw her, looking sleepy and groggy. "Maybe this is not the best time?" Gomz thinks.

"Bakit ka napatawag?" she asked while she was brushing her hair.

"Nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice-"

Dawn was caught off-guard but

"-it has been too long."

"Yeah." she smiled, sadness and longingness evident in her eyes.

Silence. Again.

"Congrats on your new movie." she said to somehow break the ice between them.

"Yeah, well, thanks."

"I'm happy for you."

"Are you really?"

"Totoo nga." She chuckles. "I'm really proud of you."