VII.

December 29, 2018; 9:18pm

The live band that Coco hired started to play to continue the fun night.

"Pwede kayo magrequest or kumanta kung gusto niyo!" Coco tells everyone.

Dawn was sitting in the corner with Melissa and Julia sharing and updating each other on how they have been the past few years. They are so engrossed with their stories when Richard approaches them.

"Zulueta, sayaw tayo!" Richard asks Dawn while the band is playing a slow rendition of Thinking Out Loud.

"Yieee! Go ka na, Miss Dawn!" Melissa said to Dawn.

"Hay nako, Gomez! Mga pakulo mo rin."

She accepted his hand and stood up. They started walking to the center and danced to the rhythm of the song.

"Ikaw, ha!"

"Anong ako? Lagi naman kitang sinasayaw diba?" Dawn nods.

"Dawn?"

"Hmmm?"

Richard smiles.

"What?"

"Wala. I'm just happy to see you tonight."
Dawn tried to hide it but it was still obvious, she blushed.

"Uuyyy! Kinikilig!"

Dawn giggles.

"Lagi mo na lang ako inaasar!"

Richard chuckles. "Na-miss ko lang gawin yun!"

The music changed into a faster song that they are both familiar with, VST's Awitin Mo, Isasayaw ko.

Richard gave Dawn a smile. "Ready?"

Dawn smiles back, without saying anything, understood what he meant.

Soon, Richard started spinning Dawn around like they used to.

The two did not realize how the others were looking at them, taking photos and videos, because they were too busy having their own world.

"Iba ka talaga dumamoves, Papa Gomz!" Coco shouted, causing everyone to laugh.

December 29, 2019; 10:03pm

Some of the casts went home already but the night is still young for most of them. Everybody was chilling and having their own drinks. The band is still playing acoustics for them.

Richard and Dawn sitting beside each other but talking to different people because they are still catching up after how many years of not seeing each other.

Coco sits on the opposite side of Richard.

"Kuya, sobrang busy mo ba?"

"Medyo. Daming ginagawa sa Ormoc eh. Bakit?"

"Na-guest ko na kasi sa Probinsyano si Mommy Dawn. Yayain sana kita ulit!"

Dawn hears this and asks, "Yayain ulit?"

"Kasabay niyo sana siya mag-guest, Mommy Dawn. Kaso di kaya ng schedule niya."

Dawn looks at Richard.

"Diba sinabi ko naman sayo na di ko talaga kaya ang serye kasi halos araw-araw ang taping?"

Dawn is still looking at him.

"Huy! Nagtatampo ka ba?"

"Hindi naman."

"Eh bakit ganyan ka makatingin?"

"Wala."

"Namimiss mo ako makatrabaho 'no?"

"Che!"