Part 1 nightmare in hell house

David Michael Crowder slid the old rusty key into the front door of the old house and turned it.

The gigantic front door open and David switched on the nearby light switch. The electricity was still hooked up.

David scanned the area noticing how huge the entry hall was.

David thought he could hear the sound of someone laughing.

" who's there?" He called out, " this is my house. You have to leave where you are."

Then always quiet, there was no sign of anyone in the Great Hall.

" it must have been my imagination. Well this place is huge in there is no shortage of bedrooms. This place should make a great hotel for starters. As I see what More more money I'll be able to build more thing on this property. Turn into something presentable."

That night...

David slept in the huge bedroom that once belonged to a former owner of the house. This room have a private fireplace and even its own balcony in private sitting room. Definitely the room that he was going to use.

"David..."

" who is there? What are you doing in my house?"

Someone was walking up the stairs to the upper balcony of the bedroom.

It was a very beautiful with long dark hair and bright green eyes, she was completely nude.

" who are you?" Asked David in shock.

" my name is Myra. It's been a long time since a man has been here." She giggled as she climbed into bed with David.

" what are you doing in my house?" David demanded.

Myra wrapped her arms around David's body very seductively, " does it matter?" She said.

She leapt on top of David and pressed her lips against his mouth.

David began to kiss her back.

Everything was okay for about a minute, then suddenly the image of Myra change from that of a beautiful woman into a rotting corpse!

David screamed as he knocked Myra off of him.

" where are you going David? You like to the minute ago!"

Myra stretch out her arms and began to walk towards David very slowly, lumps of rotten flesh began to fall out of her decaying body.

David screamed again and ran for the stairs.

In a heartbeat he was outside in the hallway.

A vision of a woman appeared in front of David holding some sort of monstrosity that appear to be a baby of some kind.

"Bastard BOG!"

David froze completely.

Then Myra was back on top of him.

She began to dig her nails and his body and scratch at him.

" you can't get away from me David!"

She laughed

Once again David managed to push Myra off of him and run down the hallway into the main stairs.

David has finally made to the front, but it would not open.

" welcome to my house." Said a man with a very deep voice.

David turn around and saw a very tall man with thick black hair and a jet black beard standing in front of him and then all went black.

Sometime early in the morning David regain consciousness, he knows the front door was not open so he decided to crawl out of the hell hole. He was completely naked knew that he could freeze to death on the porch but he didn't care.

As long as he was outside and inside that terrible house he was going to maintain was left of his sanity.

" Alida..." he said, " I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. This place is pure hell."

David began to curl up in a ball and shiver.

"at least the worst part is over."