Part 3 Chapter 3

3:17 pm

Finally I got back into my spirit cabinets at down inside.

"Are you ready Ben?" asked Dr. Rand.

"Yes doc," I told him, "I'm ready. I must warn all of you, you must not touch the spirit company unless you were told to do so. you run the risk of getting electrical shock and maybe giving me one too."

Dr. Rand nodded.

Rand and Graham tried my hands down to the arms of the chair tightly as Grace began to chant The Lord's Prayer.

I began to relax my mind as I went into a kind of trance.

Then a thick white at the plasma begin to pour out of my mouth and ears and gather around the spirit trumpet.

"It's Ben's spirit guide." said Grace, " the spirit is using the spirits trumpet as an artificial voice box."

" Ectoplasm begins to manifest at exactly 3:20 PM" said dr. Rand into the microphone of his tape recorder.

As usual my Consciousness hovered above my body is so I could see and hear what was going on.

" greetings" said my spirit guide a very thick Chinese accent, "I Shi Quan Chan, Royal Physician to emperor Zuu woo Wang. Me bring greetings from ancestors beyond the realm of life."

"Greetings Shi Quan Chan," said Dr Graham said in a loud voice as if he was talking to someone who was hard of hearing, " you honor us with your presence."

Shi Quan Chan grunted, "no honor in this house. Only shame!"

"What do you mean Shi Quan Chan?"

"Not good here. Take boy and leave."

"Uh Shi Quan Chan? What can you tell us about the spirits that haunt this house?" Professor Finchley asked.

" this house like mouth of dragon, very hungry dragon. Many spirits here, very very sick; ask me to heal; too sick to know that they are dead."

Dr. Graham leaned over and whispered something to dr. Rand that did not catch.

Then dr. Rand left his seat at the table and begin to turn on the movie camera.

I could hear the 16-millimeter windup whirling around as my Consciousness continue to hover above my own body.

Then the spirit trumpet began to hover in mini air and then spin around with the needle on a compass.

After a few seconds to Spirit trumpets stopped and began to point towards dr. Rand.

"What is noise?" asked Shi Quan Chan.

"Oh that is just a machine." Grace explained, " there is nothing to worry about Shi Quan Chan."

"No no... Not that noise..." said Shi Quan Chan with a hint of irritation.

"Other noise... Like roaring of tiger... it's getting louder..."

"I don't understand." said Grace, " what is wrong?"

Shi Quan Chan's voice began to grow to panic.

"He comes! The Giant! He comes!"

Before anybody can say anything else a strong wind began to blow around the room.

For some reason I can feel my Consciousness fading out, it had never happened before.

Whatever this force was in began to lift some of the heavy tapestries around the room as if they were very light curtains.