Part 2 Chapter 7

12:00 a.m.

When Simon came to he found out he was lying on the nude body of Vivian Benton.

"Oh lord!" Cried Simon, "What happened? What have I done?"

Simon could hear the sound the Belasco laughing.

" it was you! You tricked me!"

" hello Simon!" Said the voice.

Simon turned his head and saw the image of his ex-girlfriend Grace Lauder.

" why did you ever want me Simon? Why didn't you ever touch me?"

Gracie seemed ti be holding two nails in her hands.

" was I not good enough for you? Now I'm going to make you sorry!"

Grace grabbed hold Simon from behind and jammed on the nails in his back.

Simon cried out in pain.

" let go of me! You're not grace!"

Simon managed to throw grace off of him. Then he pulled the nail out of his back just as Grace got again and waive the other nail in front of his face.

" you like to play rough?" She said, "Fine. I like it rough!"

As Grace try to force another nail into Simons face, he grabbed her wrists and struggle with her. If this was the real Grace Lauder, then she gotten pretty strong very quickly!

"'Simon?"

Just then the body of Vivian Benton begin to jerk to life.

"'Simon, come play with me some more. I like it!"

Simon managed to throw grace off of him once again just as Vivian arose to her feet.

"Come on Simon, you are such a big boy!"

Grace had dropped her other nail.

" what's the matter Simon? Don't you want me anymore?" Send the image of Vivian.

" no go away!" Yelled Simon and he picked up the other nail. " I can't take anymore this!"

" what's wrong Simon?" Said the voice of Belasco, " don't you want to have any more fun? I've already given you the tools to end it. If you don't want to see any more then go ahead and end it!"

Belasco laughed again as Simon both of two nails in front of his face. " I can't take anymore this! I can't take these visions anymore! Lord, please forgive me!"

And then Simon jammed the two nails in his own eyes!

The next morning around 6:30, professor Vladimir's assistant; doctor Henry Garrison drove up to her house to deliver food to Professor Vladimir's team only to find the professor himself stabbed to death right along with Dr Melrose in the kitchen.

Miss benton's body was found in the Great Hall completely naked, strangled and sexually violated.

As for poor Simon Wagner, the attempt to puncture his eyes with the nails was not entirely successful since he did survive.

He was found wandering around completely naked and blinded inside of the movie theater.

Simon kept saying over and over again "This place and everything in it is unclean!"

Well there you have it.

My take on the 1931 party that tried to investigate the Belasco house.

Please read and review and tell me what you think.