An interesting Discovery

Okay so like this is just when Deceit discovers his ability to control others through dolls of them, this is based off his ability to cause Logan to shut up enjoy my trash! ;)

Deceit's P.O.V

I was sitting in the dark realm, the others were arguing like idiots, 'how cute.' I was going over my plan to take over another light side, since the one with morality didn't work I was going after creativity. Since he's so oblivious when you compliment him this should be perfect. I sunk out of dark shadows and entered the creative sides room, god it was bright it makes me sick! I gently rub my eyes then look around the room Roman wasn't there, I'll just wait for him then. I gently sat on his bed before I noticed a small dollhouse, 'that's very childish to have.' I hum lowly then walked to the dollhouse seeing small plastic dolls of all the bright sides. 'Wow more childish than I thought', now that I get a good look at the house its almost an exact replica of Thomas' house. I gently picked up the doll of the creative side and moved it to the bedroom, that's when I hear Roman groan. 'That's odd...' I moved the doll again Roman whined then walked into his room, I stared at him then the doll. I smirk and move it once more seeing the creative side move as the doll did, I then quickly sink out of the room and return to the shadows. I decide to do a little experiment with my own dolls, I'm not too great at it but I'm sure a felt or cloth doll can work. I hummed as I made the first doll, of Morality or well Patton. I smiled when I had finished I sunk out of the shadows then into the bright sides living room, I stayed in the corner then gently began tickling the doll, when I saw Patton fall to the floor in laughter as he squirmed around I smirked. 'It does work great' I soon returned to the shadows and worked on the rest of the dolls, not noticing just how long this would take god I should pay more attention to the time when I decide to do a project like this. I shake my head and gently set up the doll's on my shelf smirking then laughing out evilly. 'I'm going to destroy them!'