You're alright

Deceit woke up crying and clung to Isaish he had a terrible dream of the sides throwing him into the forgotten. Isaish asked him what was wrong but Deceit couldn't form words which eventually lead Isaish to being Patton into the room explaining to him he had waken up crying Isaish soon left to his own room to do god knows what. "De I know we haven't treated you the best..but I would like to know what's wrong ..you're a side too" Patton muttered as he gently took Deceit's hat off and set it on the bedside table before gently petting his hair. Deceit eventually calmed and explained the nightmare Patton gave a nod then sighed "Kiddo I promise we would never do that to any side ever no matter what they've done.." Deceit nodded then bit his lip "Would it be alright if I totally didn't stay out of the cell?" he lied as he looked away Patton understood what he meant and nodded "of course actually are you hungry? I fixed breakfast not that long ago, we would love if you are with us!" Deceit nodded and walked downstairs with Patton, soon sitting at the table the others glared at him and the room fell silent. After a good few minutes Virgil spoke up "Pat what is he doing here out of the cell? We already burned those voodoo dolls...what else is he planning?!"
"Kiddo he just wanted to apologize and eat with us can you be nicer?" Logan cut in "I too am wondering if he has anything else planned to hurt us, we should send him to the opposite side of the subconscious and possibly get Satyam here instead.

Satyam..

Deceit knew that name but couldn't but his tongue on who it was he then looked up "I promise..i will..be...good" he didn't lie and that when a bright flash of light filled the room disappearing and the honest trait himself appeared Satyam.
"Greetings i apologize for interrupting but I sensed honesty from something unnatural- oh that is why." he said as he looked to deceit "I am very confused as to why you told the truth you are lies and therefore speak in lies usually only writing down the truth like you did when we were only little sides.." Deceit bit his lip desperately trying to explain but before he finished Satyam and Patton hugged him close "I'm glad we finally broke through to you kiddo!"
"I am glad as well that now you feel more confident speaking the truth in front of others.." Satyam muttered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And they all lived happily ever after in my book.." whispered Deceit as he played with the dolls he had made he smirked evilly "If only that were true.." he muttered before he chuckled darkly and slowly began another story with them. He still needed a plan for this one, he hasn't left his room in days due to his obsession with these toys he had created all he wanted was to be the puppet master make his own word make it better for himself play out every option to see which is best. But what would he do next?