A lot of Fun

Smut warning UwU

Deceit was still asleep holding Isaiah close, when Isaiah stirred and whined out grunting before he sat up "shoot..." he mumbled before he gently shook Deceit awake. Deceit sighed and woke "what's wrong Iz?" he asked softly before running his fingers through his hair. "De..I need you in me..like right now" Deceit looked taken back from this "excuse me?" Isaiah groaned then slammed his lips into Deceit's, pinning him to the cot and straddling him as he growled out his eyes glowing slightly "I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me!" Isaiah stated as he began blushing intensely, Deceit gave a hesitant not before he cupped Isaish's cheek and kissed him gently. Isaiah seemed to enjoy this he soon got lost in the kiss gently rolling his hips against Deceit's causing him to gasp and bit Isaish's lip back accident. "Ow what the hell?!" Isaiah growled out Deceit quickly shut him up with another kiss, he then began stripping him quickly wanting to make Isaiah happier instead if murderous. Isaiah rolled his eyes and pushed Deceit back in the bed finishing undressing himself before he began undressing Deceit he gasped as he pulled down his boxers "t...there's two!..h..holy..I want them..b..both please.." he said softly as he wiped drool from the corner if his mouth. Deceit smirked then conjured a bottle of lube "fine fine but I'll have to stretch you REALLY well.." Isaiah shook his head "mm..I like the pain De please don't stretch me.." Deceit bit his lip "are you sure Iz? I don't wanna hurt you.." Isaiah sighed "please de..I like pain!" Deceit nodded then gently flipped them so he was on top, he lubed up his cocks slowly to tease Isaiah which annoyed Isaiah immensely "For fuck's sake stop being such a goddamned tease! I..I need you to fuc- AhHhH mE!~" he let out a loud pleasurable scream as Deceit slammed into him and quickly began thrusting, the sound of skin slapping and their moans echoing in the nearly empty cell. After a good 10 or 15 minutes of Deceit thrusting he began close and began sloppily jerking Isaiah off. Isaiah gasped and came all over himself the cot and Deceit's hand, Deceit came deep inside Isaiah's ass then pulled out and grunted before he collapsed on top of him. Isaiah had already passed out snoring quietly as his heart raced, Deceit smiled at him then gently ran his fingers through his hair. "I love you Iz..but I can't stay here forever..I'm...sorry" he said before he stood getting dressed with a snap of his fingers and opening the cell walking out leaving it open for Isaiah in case he wanted to leave to find Deceit when he awoke. Deceit sighed quickly sinking out into his own room and plopping onto his bed where he quickly fell asleep, dreaming of having his own freedom not having to hide from the other sides , if only that was real.