Not so Fun Day

Deceit was sitting in his room it had been a good few days since he escaped the prison he didn't know if Isaiah had made it out or not but he hoped he did. That's when Virgil burst in through the door glaring at Deceit before turning the room to shadows and appearing on top of Deceit attempting to choke him. Deceit gasped and pushed him off as he held his now red throat and whimpered he curled up as Virgil left staying there for a few hours sobbing silently, wishing at least someone would come and care for him but no one came until the next night. It was around 1am when Deceit heard a whisper from Isaiah asking if he could come in the room Deceit rolled his eyes "you totally can't" he muttered holding back more tears forming in his eyes, immediately Isaiah ran in and hugged Deceit close, Deceit began sobbing again clinging to Isaiah as he did so. The ignorant trait whispered sweet nothings to him trying to make him feel better as he gently brought Deceit into his lap and rocked him. Deceit soon calmed and fell asleep holding onto Isaiah tight, Isaiah laid down with Deceit and smiled they soon cuddled close not giving a care in the world about what the other aides would think about them being out all they cared about was each other at the moment. They hoped it would stay that way they really didn't want to be back in prison for want they did, but they could only hope.