1: Surprise!

~Third Person POV~

Sonic held him close, not hesitating to kiss all over his face.

"Sonic, staaaahp, you're gonna make me blussssssh..."

Laughing, Sonic kissed his neck. "I don't know why you're complaining. You're adorable when you blush."

He laid back, kissing Sonic. "You make me sick, nerd."

"I'm gonna make you eat those words."

"Doubt it, but I'd like to see you try."

Sonic, attacking his sensitive neck, undid the zipper on his jacket.

"Sonic, what are you doing?" he asked, becoming nervous and struggling to stay quiet.

He felt two hands roaming his belly as a trail of kisses were placed along the long scars going across his abdomen.

Not long after this, Sonic heard a faint "Mmm" sound.

Sonic looked up. "Got nothing to say?"

He put his hands beside his head. "Don't stop now, Master..."

Sonic smiled mischievously, and just before he could continue, he heard a familiar voice call, "SONIC, WAKE UP!"

~Dream Over!~

Sonic woke up on his couch to Tails calling him.

"Sonic, you've got a letter!"

Sonic groaned. "I was having a really good dream, Tails. You actually woke me up for a letter?"

Tails waved the letter in his face. "You told me to report all letters whenever I saw them, remember? In case you won a prize for the box tops you submitted?"

"You're right. Give me the letter, quick!"

Tails handed Sonic the letter, watching with interest as Sonic opened it. After a moment of reading, Sonic was elatedly jumping and running around the house.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! FINALLY! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!"

Tails seemed surprised. "You're that happy about the prize? What is it?"

"It's not that! This is way better!"

"Lottery?"

"Even better!"

"Year's supply of chili dogs?"

"Better than that!"

Tails couldn't think of anything else that would get Sonic so excited. "I've got nothing."

"My brother's coming back, Tails! He's finally coming back, it's been so long since I've seen him!"

Tails thought for a moment, then said, "Oh, that's right! I forgot that you had siblings at all. When is Manic getting here?"

"I don't know, he's an a**hole. The letter says that he's keeping it a secret to surprise me."

"...you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't! And just knowing that my brother is going to be here, and get to see our house, and meet my friends, I just..."

Sonic could hardly contain himself. "Ooh, I'm just so excited! *gasp* I need to tell everybody. They're gonna love Manic!" Then, Sonic thought. "Or maybe I should wait until he gets here and see how he wants to be introduced. Then we could plan something to celebrate his arrival..."

"Maybe we should have some of his favorite foods stocked up? After all, with his high metabolism and stress eating, he eats as much as you," Tails suggested, happy that things were going according to plan.

"Oh, you're right, Tails. I'm gonna see what we have already."

Sonic walked into the kitchen and squealed.

In seconds, he was bear-hugging his brother, who'd been let inside by Tails earlier.

A/N: Hello my lovely Mints! Thank you for reading the first chapter of The Gang's All Here! Remember, this story takes place after A Monster and a Phantom, and after A Cryptic Attraction. If some things from here get confusing, try reading those stories first.

Ta-ta for now!