Chapter 1

Allison's POV

''Allison you have to go!'' My mother said when I was doing my hair. "Yes I'm coming." I said back. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag. "Everything is in it what you need." My mother said. "Thanks" I said back when I gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Bye mom" I said. "Bye honey" she said back. I was wearing a white crop top and ripped jeans with a white leather jacket and white Nike's. I walked outside when I saw Lynn. "Hey bestie." she said when she hugged me."Hey" I said back. "You're late again." She said laughing. "Yeah sorry." I said laughing. We were walking to school when we were talking about last weekend. "Oh no." I said when I looked at my phone. "What is it?" Lynn asked. "We are ten minutes late for math." I said. "Shit." We ran to school and into the classroom. "Sorry that we're late." I said to my teacher. "Do you have a good reason?" She asked. "I fell of my bike." I answered. "But you always walk to school." "Shit" I said. "Sit down and be quiet." She said annoyed.

Lana's POV
It was 9 o'clock in the morning. I was  nervous because I was going to meet my daughter but she didn't know yet. I got out of my bed and took a shower. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast. When I was done with my breakfast I looked at the time and saw that I had 6 minutes left. So I decided to go to her school already. When I was at the school I had 4 minutes left so I already went inside. I was really nervous. I walked inside to the principal office. I knocked on the door. "Hi miss what can I do for you?" The lady asked. "Hi I'm Lana Parrilla" I said. "You came here for your daughter right?" she asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Okay you can sit down then I will call her here." "Thanks"

Allison's POV
After math Lynn and I walked outside the classroom when we saw Brittany leaning against the wall waiting for us. "There we go again." I whispered. Lynn nodded. "Hey I hope you had a great weekend."
She said sarcastically. "Just leave us alone." I said to her. "Why would I? That wouldn't be fun." She said back. "Because I say so" "Sorry I don't listen to losers." That was the moment where I lost control. So I pushed her against the wall. She punched me in my face. I punched her back. "Can Allison Parrilla come to my office please? Can Allison Parrilla come to my office please?" I heard the principal saying trough the speakers. "You gotta be kidding me." I said. Brittany laughed at me. "Arggh" I walked angry to the principal office with a bleeding nose. Lynn walked behind me. "I'll wait here okay." Lynn said. "Okay." "I swear I didn't do anything she started" I said when I walk into the principal office with my still bleeding nose. "She started, she called me a loser and I may have pushed her against the wall but she started it!" I said when I realized that Lana Parrilla was sitting there and looked at me. "Wait why am I here?" I asked confused. "Maybe you have to do something about your nose first." The principal said. "I'll walk with you." Lana said. "O-Okay." I said in shock because I've been fan of Lana for years. We walked to the restroom together.

Lana's POV

We walked to the toilet to stop her nose bleeding. I didn't know if I should ask her what happened?. Or did I just had to help her with her nose. I decided to ask her what happened. "So what happened." I asked when I gave her a tissue. "Ehm w-we were walking out of the classroom and she is always mean to us, so she was standing there and we couldn't go away. And then I asked her to go away and then she said that we are losers. I don't know why but then I pushed her against the wall and then she punched me and now I have a bleeding nose." She answered. "Why is she doing mean to you?" I asked. "I don't know, I didn't do anything to her." she answered . I cleaned the dry blood with some water. "Thank you" She said when she hugged me. I hugged back."You're welcome sweetie." "But why are you here and why do I have to come to the principal office?" She asked when we were walking back to the principal office. "We will tell you but first we have to wait for your ehm mother." We walked back into the principal office and we sat down on a chair, waiting for the woman who raised Allison up. I was nervous because I didn't know how she was going to react. I didn't  even know if she knew that she is adopted. What if she didn't even want to go with me, then I came here for nothing.

Allison's POV

"Why am I here?" I asked. We tell you when your mother is here." The principal said. I looked down and played with my thumbs, so was Lana. She looked nervous. I wanted to know why but if I asked them they would say that I have to wait for my mother. A few minutes later my mother walked in. "Okay mom you're here so what's going?" I asked. My mother sat down next to me. She grabbed my hands. "Mom what's going on?" I asked. "I ehm I'm not your real mother" she said. I was in a kind of shock. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "You're adopted" she said.
I took my hands back. "So you lied to me, you lied to me my whole life. My whole life is a lie" I said and walked out of the room to Lynn. "Hey are you okay? What's wrong?" Lynn asked me. "My whole life is a lie" I said when I hugged her. She hugged back. "Why? What happened?" "I-I'm adopted" I said when I felt tears in my eyes. "But why didn't she tell you?" Lynn asked. "I don't know" "Do you know who your real parents are?" She asked. "No" I said when I pulled away from her. "Wasn't there someone else in the room?" She asked. "Yeah only La.." I said when many thoughts were going on in my mind. "What?" Lynn asked. "Lana Parrilla was there too but she can't be my mother." I said. "Well if she was there maybe she is" Lynn said. Lana came out of the room. "Is it true?" I asked her. "Yes, yes it is." She said. "So you're my mother?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. "Yes" she said. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "Not really" I said back. "Is there something I can do for you?" She asked. I hugged her and started crying again. "Shhh. It's okay." She said when she hugged back. I felt so save in her arms. "Can I ask you a question? She asked and looked at me. "Ehm yeah" I answered. "I don't know if it's a bit soon but now I found you and now you know that I'm your mother I want to ask you if you want to live with me?" She said.

—————————————————————

Hi,
This is the first part of my story please let me know what you think about it. And if you have any idea how I can make it better tell me in the comments💋