Chapter 11

Mikaela's POV

I look up to see Sean in the doorway. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks and steps aside to let me in. I go inside and hug him tightly. "I-I have to talk with you all but I just can't, I don't wanna hurt you." "Sweetie if something's wrong we're always here to talk." He says and holds me tight. I nod and look at him. "Where are Lana and Alli?" "Woman discussion in the living room." He says with a chuckle. "Oh okay." I say and walk into the living room.
"We're gonna watch the Lion king." "We already watched it last week." "Mom please." "No, we're gonna watch Dumbo." I look at Sean who just walked into the living room. "We're gonna watch Aladdin and that's the end of this useless discussion." He says and grabs the remote control. "No, you weren't in this discussion so yo-" Lana starts until she sees me. "Hey sweetie." She says with a smile. "Hey." I say and tuck my hair behind my ear. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, let's just watch that movie." I say and sit between Lana and Allison. "How are you doing baby?" Allison asks as she sits on my lap. "Good." I say with a fake smile. "Mik and I will get the snacks and you and your dad will start Dumbo." Lana says and stands up. Allison walks to Sean and grabs the remote control.

I get up and walk after Lana into the kitchen. She turns around and looks me in the eyes. "Sweetie please tell me what's wrong." I don't know why but I just break down. I start sobbing and I feel tears streaming down my face. She takes me in her arms and holds me tight. "Shh. It's okay. Whatever's going on it will be okay." She says and kisses the top of my head. I shake my head. "No. No it won't be okay. I-I have to move to New York for my fathers new job." I say and hold her tighter. "W-When are you leaving?" She asks. "Um i-in two days." I say as I look at her. "Please I-I don't wanna go. I can never be happy there. I'm happy here, with my friends a-and you and everything I have here and I have to leave all that for his stupid job. My whole life is here." I stutter while crying it all out in her arms. "I know baby. It's gonna be hard and you can always call us when something's wrong." "I-I'm gonna miss you mom." I say and she cups my cheeks. "I'm gonna miss you too sweetie but we'll see each other in vacations. And we can visit you." She says and I nod my head softly. "Y-Yeah, you're right. I'm just overreacting I guess." I say as as she wipes my tears away. "You're absolutely not overreacting." She says and takes my hands. I let out a sigh and look at our hands. I don't wanna lose this. I don't wanna go but I don't have a choice. She kisses my forehead and pulls me into a hug.

"I want snackys!" I hear Alli yell from the living room. "Patience young lady." Lana says back. "What about me?" Sean asks when he enters the kitchen. "Never mind." He says as he looks at me. I look down at my feet and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "Do you want to tell him or should I?" Lana asks. "Y-You." I say sniffing. "She's moving to New York for her fathers job." "You're what?" I hear Allison say. I look up and see her standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes. "I-I-" I try but just nothing comes out. She runs upstairs, probably to her room. "Alli." Lana says and goes after her. "I-I'm sorry." I say and look back down at my feet. I feel Sean's arms around me and I hold him tight. "I wish I was Alli." I whisper to myself.

Allison's POV

I hear a soft knock on the door. "Sweetie it's me. Can I come in?" Mom asks. "Y-Yeah." I say and lay on my bed. She comes inside and sits next to me. "It's gonna be okay baby." She says as she lays down. I shake my head and look at her. "It's not. I'm losing my best friend, how can it be okay? I'm never gonna see her again. I need her in my life." I lay my head on her chest and cry it out. "After all those years I-I finally found a best friend and now I'm losing her." "Sweetie I know that it doesn't feel like it right now, but it will be okay." I just shake my head. "H-How do you know." "Because I was young too and I lost friends just like you." She says while playing with a strand of my hair.

Lana's POV

She just cried herself to sleep. I tried to calm her down but she was too upset. This is gonna change her life but we will be there for her. I run my fingers trough her hair and let out a sigh. I hate it to see her like this. I don't want her to be hurt. I look up and see Mikaela standing in the doorway. "Come here sweetie." I say with a soft smile and she walks to the bed. "Look I uhm I'm really really sorry about this whole situation." She says while looking down at her feet. I take her hand and pull her onto the bed. "Don't be sorry. You can't do anything about it." I say and kiss her forehead. "Now spend time with your bestie and if you need me just come to me." I say as I get up. "I love you." She says as a tear rolls down her cheek. "I love you too babygirl." I say and wipe it away. She looks at Alli and wraps her arms around her. I lay the covers over them and kiss both of their foreheads before I leave the room.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I feel two strong arms around my waist and smile. "I expected a different kind of evening." He says and kisses my cheek. "Me too." I say as I sip my water. He rests his chin on my shoulder. "Are we gonna do anything about it?" He asks. I turn around in his arms and look him in his eyes. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well we could let her stay here for a while." "Babe we can't just take her in. Her parents will never allow it." I say with a sigh. I give him a kiss and walk into the living room. I lay down on the couch and grab my book and glasses. "We can ask them." He says when he enters the living room. "I don't know Sean. I don't know how Alli will react to it. Maybe she will get jealous because she won't be the only one who gets attention." "She's a big girl and it's her best friend. She also wants what's best for her." He says as he sits down next to me. I lay my head on his lap and he starts playing with my hair. "Just let me think about it okay." I say and he nods. "Okay. By the way do you know how cute and hot you are with your glasses on." He says with a smile. I let out a chuckle and take his free hand. "I love you." I say as I kiss his hand. "I love you too my little Lana baby." "Hell no. Don't ever call me that again."  I hate it when he calls me that. He starts laughing so I hit him with my book. "Ow! Are you going all Evil Queen or something?" "No, but I can if you want." I say as I sit up. "No, that won't be necessary my Queen." He says and strokes my cheek. He pulls me on his lap and kisses my nose. I lay my book next to me and wrap my arms around his neck. He starts kissing me and I kiss him back. "So did you already think about it?" "Oh shut up give me time!" I say and we both start laughing.