Chapter 14

Allison's POV

"Rebecca Leigh Mader finally decided to join us." Mom says irritated. "Mom, she came for me, it's fine." "No it's not fine. You're supposed to be home with Colin and she's supposed to be here with us shooting scenes." I look at dad who walks over to mom. "She's here now. We can still shoot the scenes." He says and lays his hands on her shoulders. "He's right. I'm here." Bex says. I look around but everything gets blurry and starts spinning. "Alli, are you okay?" I hear someone say vaguely in the background. "Oh, I'm...I'm fine. I just feel...I feel-" I start but everything goes black before I can finish.

Sean's POV

She falls to the ground. "Oh my god." Lana says as she runs after me to Allison. "Sweetie, wake up." I say and cup her cheeks. Nothing. "Allison." Lana tries. Still nothing. "I'll bring her inside, okay? Go focus on your scene. She'll be okay." I say as I look at Lana. "How am I supposed to focus when my daughter just collapsed on the ground?" "You're the best actress I know, you can do it. Trust me she'll be fine." I kiss her cheek and pick Allison up. "Don't worry, okay?" "But what about your scenes?" "I'll be back in time." I say and walk to Adelaide's trailer. Adelaide is not on the show yet, but she knows a lot of people here and she's here to get to know everyone and to get into the vibe. She's been here for a few weeks and she already belongs to the big Once Upon A Time family. She and Alli got really close, they're almost like sisters.

"Adelaide?!" She opens the door and looks at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god, what happened?" "She passed out. Can you please take care of her? I really wanna do it myself but I have too many scenes, we're already behind schedule." "Yeah of course." I walk inside and lay her carefully on the couch. I kiss her forehead and stroke her cheek. "You'll be okay sweetie, I promise." Adelaide sits next to her on the couch. "Do you know why it happened?" "Probably stress and too many emotions. She's going trough a hard time as you know." She nods and looks at Allison with a sad look on her face. "Thank you." "Yeah of course. Go shoot your scenes, I'll keep you updated." She says with a small smile.

Adelaide's POV

I'm worried. She's a teenager she has to enjoy life. I sigh. She feels like my little sister, I want her to be okay. I would actually go home with Lana and Sean today to surprise Alli, but that's not gonna work anymore. I gently run my fingers trough her long brown curly hair. "Please, wake up." I say but don't get a reaction. I take her hand in mine and gently kiss it. Her phone buzzes. I look at it and see a text from Mikaela.
"I'm sorry I don't have time to talk right now, I'm busy."
I sigh. That's not gonna make her feel better when she wakes up. I stare at the screen, trying to decide if I have to send something or not. I look over at Allison and bite my lip. She's gonna hate me for this.
"I know you're probably 'too busy' to read this but she's not okay. Allison is far from okay. Your life is probably really busy in New York, I get that, but that doesn't mean you have to shut out your best friend. She hasn't been herself. She passed out, didn't eat, didn't sleep, probably started cutting and she cried a lot. You're gonna say that this is non of my business but believe me it is. You hurt my sister, no one hurts my little sister. Understand? So don't shut her out. She deserves better than that. The worst thing is that she told you how scared she is to lose you, but apparently you don't care. Stop trying to make her jealous with pictures of you with other friends. I don't think you know how much you're hurting her. She did everything for you and now you're just letting her go? That's not okay, that's far from okay. You're better gonna do something about it because Alli has a lot of people here to protect her from people like you. You're probably wondering who wrote this well here comes the big reveal: Adelaide Kane. Yeah I can be nice but don't make me your enemy, so be nice to my sister." I hit the send button and sigh. She's gonna kill me for this.

I stand up and make some tea. I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear Allison. "Addie?" I turn around and look at her. "Thank god, you're awake." I sit next to her. "How are you feeling?" "My stomach hurts." I lay my hand on her stomach and rub small circles on it. She closes her eyes while a small groan escapes her lips. "Did you eat something today?" She shakes her head. I look at the clock, it's 3:19PM. I stand up and open the cabinets. "I think I have something here." I hear a whimper coming from Alli. I look at her to see her holding her stomach. Poor girl. "I-It hurts." She says and bites her lip. I grab some fruit and sit back next to her. "Sweetie, can you try to sit up?" She turns onto her back. "I-I can try." She says and carefully sits up, leaning back against the wall. "Does that feel okay?" I ask. She shrugs. I give her the bowl of fruit. She starts eating it slowly. Thank god. I have to tell Sean she's awake. I grab my phone while walking to the counter. "She's awake and she's eating some fruit."

I pick up my cup of tea, which cooled down a bit, and take a sip. I close my eyes enjoying the heat. I look at Allison who is staring at the ground. A tear escapes her eye but she quickly wipes it away. I sit next to her and she immediately wraps her arms around my waist. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" I ask while running my fingers trough her hair. She gives a nod. "Really?" "Y-Yeah. I can't stay home forever." "Do you know how strong you are? I'm so proud of you. You are so strong. If I were in your position I would probably lay in bed all day, but you are going to school and out of the house. You're so beautiful in and out and I'm sure that you will find new friends at school. And don't forget that you have an awesome family here. Everyone is here to help you, never forget that." I say as I look at her. I see tears in her eyes. She opens her mouth to speak but she's interrupted by her phone ringing. She sighs and burries her head in the crook of my neck. "Don't you have to get that?" I ask. "No, I'm with you now. It's probably not even important." She replies while gently playing with my hair. "I love you, Addie." I hear her whisper. "I love you too, cutie." I say back with a smile on my face.

We have been sitting in silence for a while now, I don't even know how long. I look at her and brush her hair out of her face to get a better look at her. She's sleeping. I smile and reach for my phone. By the time I wake it up to send Lana a text, she and Sean walk into my trailer. I look at them with a smile. "Hey, how did it go?" I ask while they sit on the other side of the couch. "Good. Sorry that it took so long, but we had a lot of scenes that we had to shoot from a few days ago." Sean replies. "It's okay, I'm glad everything is like the schedule again." I look at Lana who keeps looking at Allison. "Lana she's okay. She fell asleep a while ago, but she ate and everything's okay now." I say trying to reassure her, but she just nods. She sighs before looking at me. "Thank you." "Yeah, no problem. I don't mind watching over my little sis." I say and look at Sean. "There's just one thing that can be a problem. I send a text to Mikaela and I'm afraid Alli is gonna be mad." I say while nervously playing with Allison's hair. "Can I see it?" I unlock Allison's phone and open the chat with Mikaela before giving it to him. I sigh and look down at my lap when they read it. "Adelaide..." Lana starts but I cut her off. "I know." I look at Allison and suddenly I feel tears in my eyes. I feel so bad for her. I know how it feels and it's the worst thing someone can do to you. I can't see her hurt, she means so much to me. I just wanna see her smile. A tear escapes my eye but I quickly wipe it away before they notice it. Well I think they didn't notice, I'm not sure. I sigh and close my eyes. "I made it worse, didn't I?" "No I think you did the right thing, now Mikaela knows how Allison feels." Sean says as he lays the phone on the coffee table. "But she will hate me for sending it." "I can't hate you." Allison mumbles in my hair. "Okay young lady, how long have you been awake?" "Long enough." She replies with a chuckle. I sigh and look outside the window.

How can I make her happy? She's been trough so much, she deserves to be happy now. It happened to me a few years ago, I don't want her to feel this pain for too long. I hope she makes new friends tomorrow, real friends this time. I close my eyes and smile at the idea of Alli sitting with a few close friends, maybe even a boyfriend. That would make her so happy.
"Earth to Adelaide. Hello? Are you there?" Allison says as she waves her hand in front of my face. "Huh? Yeah, sorry I got lost in my thoughts." I say. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah, I just want you to be okay." I reply and place a kiss on her forehead. "I will be." She says with a small smile.
"Let's bring you home, my little baby." Sean says as he gets up from the couch. Allison gives me a tight hug before standing up. "I'm not little anymore." She says and crosses her arms which makes Sean laugh. He pulls her into a hug and gives a kiss on the top of her head. "But you are my baby." I grab my favorite fluffy blanket from the armrest and lay it over me. "Aren't you going?" Lana asks me. "No, I'm staying here." "Sure? We can give you a ride home if you want." "Lana, it's fine. A friend is picking me up ." I say with a chuckle. "Okay, but you're gonna t-" "Text you when I'm home. Yes, I know." She gives me a smile. "Just a friend?" Alli asks. I look at her and give her a look. "Is that a no?" She asks. "Alright it's time for you to go. You clearly need rest." She sticks her tongue out while she follows Sean outside. "So just a friend?" Lana asks with a smirk. "Oh my god. Yes, just a friend...I guess." "It's more isn't it?" I hide my face in my hands. "I don't know...I don't know how I feel about him." I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "You'll find out." She says and kisses my head. I look at her and sigh. "Maybe. But you gotta go, they're waiting for you." "Don't forget to text me." I shake my head. "I won't." I say as I hug my knees close to my body. "Tell Alli to text me tomorrow after school, please." "I will." She replies with a smile. "Bye, Addie." "Bye." She walks out of my trailer and leaves me alone with my thoughts.