Chapter 13

Allison's POV

It's 6AM and I know I have to go to school but I can't. I can't get the image of her leaving yesterday out of my head. I keep dreaming about it. I'm laying on the couch lost in my thoughts. Too much questions are running trough my head.

Am I good enough? Do I deserve it to be loved? Did she really love me? Was she really that sad when she left or was it an act? Does she still care about me? What do I do? Is everyone gonna leave me? Do they really love me? Am I loved? Will I ever feel okay again? Will I be alone in the end?

All these questions and a lot more are in my head. They disappeared when I lived with mom for 2 months, but they're back now. I don't know how to get rid of them. They were worse last night. I look at my wrists and hold my sleeves tight in my hands to hide what I did last night. I sigh and stare at the ground. I try to think about something else but I can't. Yesterday is the only thing I can think about. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It's mom. She walks into the living room and crouches in front of me. "Sweetie, you have to get ready." She says and brushes my hair out of my face. I shake my head and look back at the ground. "I'm not letting you stay home on your own." "Then take me with you." "I can't, I'm sorry." I sit up and look down at my lap. "What about Bex?" "She has many scenes today. I'm sorry baby but you gotta go to school. I don't want you to miss too much. It's already a hard year for you." I shake my head. "I'm not going mom. I-I can't." I say and look at her. "I just I...I can't do it without her." I say and look outside.

"Colin is free today." I hear Bex say. I look at her with a small smile. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes but she can also be a life saver. Mom gives her a look, but Bex just shrugs and walks to us. "She's not going to school sis." She says and sits next to me. "C-Colin sounds good." I say carefully and look at mom. "Fine." She says with a sigh and stands up. She walks to the kitchen. I look at Bex and she smiles. "Thank you." I say and lay my head against her. "No problem. Everything for my little niece." I'm jealous of mom and Bex. They have the best friendship in the world. My friends always leave. I sigh. She wraps her arm around me and rubs my arm. "I don't want to feel this way." "It will go away." "When?" I ask and look up at her. "It's gonna take a while, but it will go away. Believe me." She says and kisses my forehead.

Mom walks in with two plates. "Breakfast." She says as she gives us our plates. "Not hungry." I say and set it next to me. "Sweetie you need it." I shake my head and look down at my lap. "It's your favorite." "I don't care." "We're not leaving until you ate something." I look at her and frown. "B-But you have to go. You have to shoot a lot of scenes." "I know. That's why you're gonna eat." Is she really doing this? She's really forcing me to eat? I run upstairs and bump into dad. "Why are you running?" "Because I don't wanna see mom!" I yell and run into my room. I slam the door and lay on my bed. I hear a knock on the door. "What?!" The door opens and reveals dad. "What did she do?" He asks as he sits down on my bed. "She forced me to eat. She said that you're not leaving before I ate something." He sighs. "I'll talk to her. Get ready, okay? Colin will be here in 10 minutes. You can grab one of my hoodies if you want, I know you love them." He says with a smile. I nod and sit up.

I walk to his room. I look at my phone to check my notifications, but I don't have any. She promised. She promised to text 24/7 but she didn't text me back for 2 hours. I hate promises. She broke her promise so I don't have to worry about mine. I open the closet. I take my sweater off and grab one of his hoodies. I put it on and a small smile forms on my lips. I love his hoodies. They're so comfortable. I walk downstairs. I look at the living room where mom and dad are talking. About me. Again. I walk into the kitchen and sit on a stool at the counter. I make a messy bun in my hair. My phone starts ringing so I grab it fast hoping it's Mikaela. It's Ginny. I sigh and pick up. She's the sweetest, but sometimes she can be overprotective and too worried.