Apartment crash.1

Romaine POV
After I fucked up my day as always I head back to my Romaine POV
After I fucked up my day as always I head back to my apartment. While watching every step I take as if it's my mother fucking last. I'm so angry about leaving home that I could punch a fucking tree and don't feel any pain I can't believe that asshole wanted me to do something like that know what, fuck him. When I reach the apartment I look around then head in, I don't want anyone or anything following me, next thing I would be on the run again not for my life but for my choice. I hide from the world and it is starting to take an effect on me by the one person that should be protecting me and covering all of his shit is starting to mess with my head. I went to the bathroom, turn on the shower then step in and drench myself from top to bottom either this or liquor to keep myself in check. Vroom, I heard a car parked outside the apartment. I wrap a towel around my waist and head in the bedroom to go take a peek through the window it's so hot in here, I hope I remember to tell the landlord the air-conditioner needs fixing. While shifting the curtain I saw a long black hair lady step out of the car she has on black shaded glass, so you can't see directly in her face blue jeans that goes perfectly with her pretty white shirt, and her pretty red heels, Wait she's heading into the apartment don't tell me, Roger, still rented the rooms after I told him I was going to pay for the whole house. She has a key that's surprising I thought he said there are only two keys build for the apartment. I quickly step out of the bedroom to go downstairs to see what she wants. While walking down the stairs I saw her looking around the apartment and when she saw me she was so frightened that she screamed and shouted in a very disrespectful tone "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my apartment"? I stared at her with a puzzled and turbulent look while coming down the stairs, "I should be the one asking that questions", I said after taking another step and standing in the middle of the staircase "oh really I own this place"," prove it" I said while she was walking towards me. Feeling indignant I took another step. The floor started to feel slushy so I hold onto the staircase "what were you saying" I didn't answer because I was too busy trying to catch my balance. After the floor felt dry enough for me to walk I took another step towards her, but fell straight into her arm she stared into my eyes with a saccharine look and I started to calm down. Squeak we heard the handle of the door turn just in time to see Roger walking in. He opens his eyes when he saw the both of us. I took a step back and said to roger "who is she and why did she barged into my apartment", "your apartment" while feeling aggravated she respond "I own this shit tell him uncle j" Roger said "Rochelle, This is Romaine. Romaine this is Rochelle" what the hell we said at the same time "uncle j what the hell is going on", "you told me you hated this house so I rented it to him". Am not the type to stay around because of an argument so I went back up stair to take a shower ignoring every word that is coming out of her mouth? She's hot but she has a saucy mouth and I don't like the talky type but I feel like teaching her a lesson.

Rochelle Pov
Well, am here again the apartment has changed a lot since the last time I've been here. Freshly painted, new design uncle j even created and inside pool I always wanted one but am too busy to even notice my surrounding but now I have all the time in the world, not really just a month, too bad my apartment has been high jacked by Romaine or whatever his name is, I don't care I just wish he would get out of here. But I did react horribly a while ago I wanted to apologize but he seems like the person that would rub it in. so I won't, maybe I should wait for the right time. After going down the stairs I went to the hall to talk to uncle j. Even though some things have change uncle j manages to keep the important stuff and I wish I could spend more time with him But am a busy woman. After reaching the hall I saw uncle j with a notepad in his hand checking to see what was missing around the house. "Uncle j why don't you sit down for a bit we need to talk", "Rochelle the truth is I didn't think it would bother you, that's why I rented out the apartment and I wasn't sure you were planning to come back here," he said to me with a sad look. "Uncle j I am over it', "Are you sure", "yes I am it took a lot out of me but I have finally processed the news", he started to smile "ok, and remember you can come to me if you need anything and by the way are you sleeping here or at my house," he said with a confused look. "I will stay here until it's not like am going to be here forever it's just a month," I said while starring into his eyes "ok but I am going to carry you out one of these days so keep your calendar open for your uncle j" I smile and said "you know there's always time for you" while laughing. "Am leaving to get these done so call me" ok I will. After walking uncle j to the door I head upstairs to take a shower just in time to see Romaine coming out I didn't notice this before but he is quite sexy the kind you need before you eat breakfast in the morning and to taste before dessert in the afternoon. He has this messed-up black hair with a tattoo on his arm and that six-pack is glowing like the days of Christmas. I couldn't quite tell but I think he is Asian I can't help it but he looks so Delicious. "what do you have anything left to say," he said to be as he was walking by I said "no" in a very soft tone "and am sorry for what happen earlier I was over reacting" he smile and said "there are a lot of ways you can make it up to me gorgeous" while looking me up from head to toe I was going to flip but before I even could he said "Dinner " I stare at him with a puzzled look " what, did you expected me to say something else," I said No "so 6:00 pm" what it's just 4:30 pm "you don't seem like a lady that takes longer to get ready and we aren't going out" I open my eyes wide to give a curious expression "what," I said "you're cooking" "I haven't cooked in years" he walked away while I was talking "sure you can" while heading into his room whatever.