SHE MAKES IT LOOK.2

Romaine POV
Yes, it's the right time let's see how long I'll take, I would say 5 minute but that saucy temper tell me a week. I quickly put on my pants then head downstairs. I went inside the kitchen to wait for her. After 15 to 25 minutes I saw her coming down from the staircase she was dress in a white mini dress that grabs her body perfectly giving me a good show she catches me looking so I looked the other way as if I was staring at the wall the entire time. "What, do I look that awful?", I smiled and turn around and look back on her maybe, maybe not but it's not all about what you're wearing tonight sweetheart I said in a flattering tone, "really maybe I can prove you wrong," she said while walking towards me and moving her face so close, she could even kiss me with her breath if she blows hard enough wow that's so hot. If I wasn't in control right now I would take her out of that little dress, bend her over and fuck her until she can't move to trust me she wouldn't have stopped me every girl likes it even the saucy one. After a second she moves and said "what do you get here?" while smiling and glaring over at me. Everything that's if you can handle it" "why can't I" "then show me what you've got hot stuff she smiles and said " Don't think for a second you're not helping" I started to laugh guess a woman would be nothing without a man "just stop talking and get me the tomato sauce, cheese, butter, and three potatoes" what are you planning to do, poison me "if I was I would have done it from this morning", yeah right this is about me falling in your arms and don't act like you didn't like it she didn't answer but reply with a question "so who kicked you out?" Nobody why do you ask that " you look like one of those punk-ass bad boys" I do, well am an assistant at HR industry "I heard that company is owned by some rich persons " yes I said while feeling a little down "so how did you get in?" I thought you were apologizing, know what I'll be by the poolside call me when you're finished". She smiled and after hearing what I said then her face drop "what don't leave me in here alone", I was so busy trying to rap those memories out of my head. I didn't have time to respond to her. While walking to the poolside everything that I was trying to forget flash before my eyes again I felt so fucked up. After reaching the pool area my head started to spin then the last thing I saw was hot stuff coming over with a plate in her hand. She saw how sick I looked so I pretended to feel better after she reached near to me. "What's wrong" "nothing," I said trying to catch my breath. But she could see that I was sick so she put the plate on the poolside table and help me up, she put my hand around her neck for me to get support then she wrapped her other arm around my waist. Next thing I know I was in my bedroom.

Rochelle POV
it was rather weird I could have sworn he was ok for a Second then he passed out. I wonder what's wrong with him he leaves a girl curious sometimes. He has temper issues maybe he has bad background or maybe it's just that he had to take some medication or something. I think am just overreacting. But at least I know he wasn't faking that shit. While walking over to the bedside table. I looked at romaine fully paced-out it's almost like he is sleeping. I started to search the top draw on his bedside table to see if any medication was there. At least that would explain why he passed out on me. It didn't even take him even a minute after he woke up and saw me searching through his draw. He got so angry he got up and hold my hand and carried me outside his room and said, "how long have you been going through my thing", with a furious expression on his face. I wasn't searching through your stuff "yeah your right, your hand was only taking a vacation in my top draw", don't get me wrong "oh yeah, you didn't want to hear one word.

Was saying this morning. Maybe that's why you were snooping through my things stay out of my room", he went back in and close the door I just stood there with my mouth wide open I felt a little angry guess I finally got what I wanted. I'm going to stop being nice to strange as**ole like him. I went downstairs to go clean up the kitchen. Well, I burnt some of the dishes so I ordered delivery to make it up. But, the way he treated me I should have given him the burnt food. He would never know cause am never going to talk to him again it's just one month, one fucking month. After I finish washing the dishes I heard my phone rang so I picked it up when I saw it was Jake calling my temper even got worse than it was. I wish it was someone else why couldn't it just be uncle j. Jake knows how to change a girl's mood and loco hear already spitted on mine I can't answer this. Well Jake and I dated for over a year he left me for another chick since then he has been hunting me down like a criminal constant texting and calling my phone every thirty seconds, he doesn't even give me a chance to breathe no what, I need a new chip am so sorry I told him I was going to give him another chance I just wanted him to stop calling my phone but it got worst. Know what, am going to my bed I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the shelf. after I soon reach my room, I heard romaine came out I didn't even stare at him I just went in and lock the door I thought I needed a break but this feel like the worst fucking break of a vocation.