The poker plan .15

Rochelle pov
after exiting the bedroom to follow romaine. I heard a, shh and it was coming from the next side of the house. I couldn't see who it was but it was a long hair Asian girl standing in front of ace then I slowly look down the stairs and romaine was coming up I used the joint staircase to head towards the ace side of the house he was so busy trying to keep the young girl quite and hiding from romaine he forgot about me and I like a twist but the way ace is sweating he knew if he turns back romaine will hear him and even see the girl because she is so close on the step. " Shhhh," I said as the girl gasps for air she almost cream but ace covered her mouth seeing the girl face insight it was no other person and she was the last person I was expecting to see here in this house she was so shocked her expression of me went white it romaine's little sister sweedy ace said " baby don't cream," he said and he knew what he was trying to hide has come to an end I knew something was up from the first time I came into this house I expected it that he was hiding something and I know as bad as this look on them how does this even look when romaine finds out he would flip I know for sure he loves ace but not for his sister. I couldn't think of anything else to do to stop romaine from coming up the stair so I work towards him slowly started to kiss him distracting him so they can make their escape. Romaine knew his friend as a lot of girls but maybe he didn't approve of ace's poker playing for his sister too bad she likes a dealer. I could hear the footsteps on the stair as ace turn to let sweedy head towards his room romaine lips as still connected to mine and it's starting to turn me on the way he is touching me I was fighting for breath as ace slowly walked out from his side of the house not even a sec late maybe it took longer but I was caught up in the moment with the cute Asian guy kissing me like he wants to own me on the stair. As romaine and I parted lips. Ace walked in He was sweating making it obvious something was wrong and romaine eyes had a hint of something was up but he slowly forgets about it, of course, he would he trust this guy with his life why not his sister why the creeping around why not just come out and say it. "We need your help romaine said we need to talk" we all headed back towards the kitchen.
And took a seat on ace bar chairs I forgot to mention his house has a bar inside his kitchen how fancy. Ace went around the counter to take a drink for all of us he slowly whispered we need a shout for this one.
"

Jake who we need to get through we need Jake alone, them see how serious this can get and pretty lady that's where you come in" ace sai,d "me" wondering what they are suggesting if it what my twisted and they're fucked up mine is thinking am sorry to say but am not doing it before the could even hint I said "no" they try to persuade me to go with it it's all in their plan " look he knows where I live and I don't even tell that guy he gets to call my new phone num" before I could even say anything else ace and romaine or running towards romaine room looking for something the looked for about a minute and I was behind the entire time you were searching "where is it" they said at the same time. "What is what," I said feeling frustrated. " Your phone I need it," romaine said in a demanding tone " I took it from the bag and gave it to him romaine worked toward the bedroom balcony and dropped my phone " what the fuck I said " as I ran up to look what has happened to my phone which I saw now scattered into the peace I did even want to know the reason why he did it. Romaine knew this was my only contact with my uncle. " Do you know what you just did" he smirked then looked at me waiting for me to pop " I will buy you a new one, what so important about that phone anyways", "because, because what?" he said trying to mash my anger "tell me why you destroy my phone" he looked at me with angry eyes "Rochelle I will tell you later" tell me late he must be kidding me my phone is broken in two seconds and he had the nerve to say he will tell me later. "Fine" I said as I let go of the last breath I didn't knew I was holding the room went silent for a brief moment then ace started off trying to do a confession "Romaine there's something i want to tell you" ace started out "Lisa " he said "what about her ,we" there was a beeping sound coming from ace pocket "I have to take this " he pulled the phone from out of his pocket then he left the room romaine walk up to the room door and locked it he slightly turned around with his cold shaded face walking to stand in front of me intimidating me with every look " I don't have to explain everything thing to you, what I broke I replace no questions asked", he is definitely trying to get me worked up and I knew he was I smiled and slowly walked past him but he gripped my rest then I turned around facing him " don't be too full of yourself hr your money isn't power you can replace but you can't get back what has been lost the value the meaning go ahead anything you want" I said trying to sound as calm as I can be I tried again for him to let go of my rest but instead his grip tighten he slowly pull me towards me and left me up and rapped my legs around his waist walking over and slam me into the door his hair fall down his face making him look really dark and rootless " I want to fuck you" he said as he gaze into my eyes "what make you think I want to fuck you" is dead cold stare is working me up and I know he knows he slowly put me down and started to kiss me slowly as he move his tongue in a Riddim with mine the he slowly use his had to slightly turn my head as he started to kiss me on the side of my neck I could tell from that moment he was fucking me with his eyes the entire time. My breath starts t change and forcing myself to resist him do I pushed him off " there was one thing jake could do that you couldn't" then I laughed but romaine eyes were red as blood " what could he do that I can't let me show you a part of what I can do to you" he walked me over to the edge of the bed and spread my legs open he slowly indicate for me to lay flat on the bed which I did.

Romaine pov

This girl is up to something and am just doing what she wants and going to fuck he until she bleeding blood or maybe this bed will break into two first I slowly run my hands between her thighs slowly getting her worked up and she gasp that's just what I needed to fucking go over the edge I started to kiss the inner part of her thighs then I stop when near to her pussy the I started to lick that spot slowly teasing her she reach out for my hair togging it and griping so hard not letting go I use my had to over her panty as I fully flipped her dress I slowly pulled of her red underwear and smell it taking in her scent and she knows how much I want her she knows how much I want to taste he and her eyes looked so needy so I slowly left her legs which is now at the edge of the bed I went on my knees showing this woman all that I can do for heri use my tongue to rub over her pussy slowly parting her lips and I run my tongue up and down making her grip on my hair again she morns out " baby"between morns and screams then I slowly kissed one of her pussy lips before I go lower I kissed below the cheeks right at the entrance of the tight pussy she is dripping wet now and I know she can't hold her orgasm anymore because her let's are starting to shake "oh yeah " she said he voice getting softer by the second " fuck baby I can't handle this anymore" I kissed bother her cheeks again as I started to lick it. I'm going to show this woman how much I want her how much I need to fuck her and going to let her remember my tongue everywhere she goes and am going to let her get wet just by hearing my voice. " Am coming baby am coming" she can't hold her breath any longer her legs starts to grip me tight I spread them open teasing her using my touch to run up and down her pussy then I slowly used it to enter inside he pushing it in and out as she enjoys it I could feel her release because he hand and legs began to get weaker I slowly unzip my pants let me my erection spring free and she looks up at me her eyes shining as I slowly run my cock between her pussy she want me in her so much that she can't hold it in please take me please if you don't I will die even if you have to fuck me until I past out do it I slowly enter he and I can feel her wet pussy grip unto my cock and I ouch in and out of her "fuck Rochelle you feel so good" I said as I slowly push in and out of her she morns she uses he hand to cover her mouth "you like it don't you" I said as as she morns my name in pleasure I started to pick up my passed just to please this woman I would do just that fuck her until she has no tomorrow. I started to go faster fucking her real hard not enough to broke her but enough for her to feel my length she uses her legs to rapped them around my waist pulling me in for a small kiss and I know if I let her kiss me I would unload my self in her right this moment I slowly moved from off her and sit on the bed she climbed on top and started to ride my cock in slowly and she tease me slowly taking it out and putting it back in fucking me hard and she knows she can't handle everything but she trys to take it all in when she does she morns out load and she moves her waist and slowly went up and down my cock I left her slam her into the door " you want me to fuck you baby" I said as I force myself into her harder and deeper fucking her hard until I feel her gripping me hard enough to rip my flesh fuck I said I love when she hurts me the pain only makes me want to fuck the anger out which I did am so close to busting my load " cum in me I take birth control" she said I looked at her with eyes close "yes, fuck " I slowly take a few more strokes before I came in her.