Big Secrets.14

Rochelle pov

Wow this place looks amazing it's so shiny but I didn't see ace as the type of person that has a little taste no. Not trying to be offenses but I am impressed. romaine opens the door and my eyes greet the chandelier in the midst of the living room. It sparkles no wonder it looks like it's made of pearl. " Ace, what the fuck I just came to hear, and you've gone and trusted me I have a lot of questions to ask you and better have the answers" he smirked then indicated for me to follow him we both went up the stairs and the first right turn on the right he opens up a bedroom he slowly opens the closet and places my bag inside. Then he walks towards me kissed me on the lips and use one of his hand to touch my breast, with the next to hold my neck then he slow place his hands on my waist while I gasp for air I pushed him off me then he tried to kiss me again. This time I gave him a look that could kill a walking dead from the movie. He walked towards the bed and indicated for me to sit beside him. I refused and insisted on standing.
I am a billionaire he starts with a look that hinted he had sadness in his eyes. I still insisted on standing to continue I plead as he runs his hands through his hair. " I do shipment for the latest technology from a private location in the midst of Japan and China
But these are not the only places we do shipments to but these two locations are what make the most money and have the most drugs which could put the company on the top of the black market " I started this business five years ago " so you, yes I am hr" I said in disbelief he got up from the bed and walk towards the glass door that gave entrance to the balcony. I walked behind him searching for more information. " Then where did you get the money to start the business I ask waiting my him to answer. He paused for a couple of seconds then smirk"not even you. I don't trust with this information but it's not my dad's cocaine money at least he thinks it is". She looks at me with angry eyes I could tell because lead to take a look at her. So I decided to continue " when the business started ace combine shares with me, my dad wanted to be the third partner in the business but we knew he wanted full access to send items in a secret branch he has in Tokyo and he knows we have full access to those places even Yokohama, Kobe not to mention Beijing, Shanghai-Hong Kong, Guangzhou just to name a few. our company became one of the largest company for stock trading items were all delivered safely we became the most global company and we were trusted by the customer all around the globe for shipment but we didn't provide my dad with the third spot in our company there was no need we didn't need him that when Everything went down". I got the flashback I didn't want to remember " baby, you have 24 hours or I will kill her his voice full of a multitude of evil tone and deadly thought flood him "no still no fine" she cries out "no" as the phone cut off from my ear " hello hello I said as I remember how her life ended" I turn around now facing a Rochelle that is seated on the bed. " I have one last question," she said as she gazes into my eyes " he killed someone important to you didn't he. I walked towards the bedroom door open it a left Rochelle in the room after I take one last glance, " I thought I was ready for the big question the one I couldn't face with an ace or anyone for that matter for years knowing or facing the fact that she has died. I went down the stairs and into the ace kitchen he was located on the left of the building and he spends most of his lonely nights there. Thinking he would be their wait for us was the first thing that came to my mind. I thought he would be doing some fuck up welcome shit. but he still didn't come down. I decided I know how to get him down by going up to his room and waking him myself. Heading to the heading toward ace room I saw Rochelle she slowly starts to kiss me on my neck I gripped her by her hair and kiss her on the lips. then I heard some footsteps behind her out came ace "wow he said I can turn back if you like" Rochelle laugh and said "I thought you were treating your guess to a treat not running away or hiding something" she looks at Rochelle and started to sweat and slowly put up a smile it's like I am missing something but I decided to play it cool ace would never hide something from me but Rochelle would and she does the thing she shouldn't and Jake is targeting her and I have a few questions I would like to ask her myself before we can execute our plan taking down Japan's most wanted drug dealer need more than one brain.