The dealer.13

some persons like to stay home relax watch a movie and cuddle with their family. But he doesn't he stay home. Most dads love poker playing match after match losing their house, lands, cars, money even going fucking bankrupted because of this guy that one mother fucker who I would trust my life to my home my family accepts one, my little sister. My best friend the dealer. We met one night when I was coming from the beach dad hit mom and my blood rush became gasoline and it's burning and staying home wouldn't help. So I went by the beach that night to clear my head and that's when I saw him. He was running and hiding from someone one but who knows who." Hey, kid" I said as he ran past without a blink of the eye. I went after him watching following every step he take he saw me as he glances back and stops. Help he said as I saw the two guys ___ after him and I pulled him behind the tree and slowly run through the wood him following every step I take I went straight home. they will come here he shouts " no everyone is afraid of him they won't come" I slowly opened the gate and let him in and we entered the house through a secret walk-in that dad used to leave the house and get drunk. When we enter my bedroom he and I looked through the window and the guys saw the house and as they reach the gate they were going to attempt to enter when they saw the sign and they slowly turn back and that was the reason I stopped sweedy from going to the beach until today she doesn't know why. Since I save his ass we became the best of friends and finding out that his dad was enemies with My dad made my night. Then we lived like brothers since his stepdad was one of the richest mother fucker in the two his house wasn't too far from ours I wasn't rich but my dad sure was don't ask I don't know either.
When we enter the bar I saw my baster old friend." All in my guest is here" he said as he snaps his finger and two tall guys came to take our bag. To God who knows where. Everyone that bet a load of money dump their card in the desk "guys have a little faith I don't even have a pair" he said as he started collecting with the biggest smirk on his face he approach Rochelle and she looked calm and I know calm for her mean the devil lives there. He slowly approaches her and she eyes him from top to bottom waiting for him to say something and he is surely waiting on her this is so fucked up two people with an attitude bigger than pride.
"Rochelle," I said as I stepped towards her and slowly move my hand indicating am introducing the both of them "this is Ace, ace Rochelle," I said and she slowly said, "guess poker wasn't enough they also name you a card in the deck," she said holding out her hand to shake his " well, am not the highest in the game standing out alone am no match for Jake" he smirks and ___ and he gave me a dirty glare.
" Nice to meet you, I'm his hostages by will," I said with a smile. I thought he would to as why instead they both laugh. " I know a place," ace said while smiling at me. "Come I will show you how a queen should be treated" he smirked and we walked out the bar towards a black Jeep "luxurious," I said as romaine place both his hand on my shoulder and lean in to whisper in my ear '' Don't let the vehicle turn you on'' he flexes in Jay's muscle and open the car door for me. I pretend it was something funny to not draw any attention to myself and him. Ace drove at the front and the both of us at the back and there was a black curtain to block my view from seeing the front of the road. I went to the farthest side of the seat possible to get away from romaine god only knows what's on his mind. It's been two hours since I have been in this car and we can't reach our destination. I looked over to see romaine fell asleep his black hair slowly covering his as and his lips red as cherry he looks so peace full at sleep. I slowly move over while staring at him. I try to remove the hair s---NGS that is covering his eye. He quickly openings his eye and grabbed ahold of my rest. I didn't say a word I just sat there gazing into his eyes looks so dark but they got lighter as he says it was me. Speechless at the moment he leads in took his next hand and place it on my cheek. '' I'll explain everything soon, just don't ask'' he slowly leans in to kiss me but I slowly turn my face away his kiss me on my cheek as I slowly moved away.
It took us about one and a half hours to reach the house. Ace shouted ''Rochelle welcome home'' as I heard him open the door romaine and went around to open mine I open it before he could even touch the handle. When I laid my eye on the building it was one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen the wall is so shiny it must have been painted with pearls it l
The building was painted in yellow blue and white and it has on a lot of glitters
It was so shiny. '' Your friend's house is so shiny'' I said to him as he stopped to wait on me. '' Yeah, for a child's play he hates these colors'', then why would he paint the house in it that's all that's going through my mind." To attract ladies, he knows better", I said as he slowly uses his hand to wipe his face. This guy is unpredictable. He didn't waste any time as we reach the house he stormed inside leaving me and Rochelle outside and that's unlike ace and I know something is going on and am Going to find out what. Rochelle and I walked towards the house and she admires and glace on every brick on the wall with a pretty smile. Ace I said as we entered the house it on like you to keep your guests waiting. I heard sounds up the stair-like ace talking to someone but I know how secretive he is with the girls he date so now I know why he ran in here to hide her. I laughed for a second without making a sound just enough for Rochelle to see that a smile is on my face. When she looked at me gave her an angry look. Took her bags indicating for her to follow she did and I took her to my bedroom. Not my house but I do have my personal room every house I own ace has his own room you could say he is the brother I never had