Stay away.3

Romaine pov
After stepping back into the bedroom. I saw some medication on the top of my draw. Shit, what the fuck have I done now she was telling the truth. After considering I walked over to open the door to see Rochelle walking to her room she looks so pissed. she didn't even glance at me. I wanted to say something but I stood there staring. I was going to knock on the door but I just head back to my room and lock the door. In the morning, I saw Rochelle she was dressed in a mini red dress. She walked past me again not even a hello. I just head downstairs behind her following every step she takes. She glanced at me stop for a second then turned around, before she could even say a word her phone rang. "What, just stop calling my phone," she said in a harsh tone then she hangs up. she turned around and head straight through the door. It's been an hour since she had left. What the fuck, why am I thinking about her, she's probably fucking her rage out right now, and am here thinking about her I don't even know that chick till yesterday and am here thinking about her and I have my own problems to deal with.

Rochelle POV
After stepping through the door. I saw my phone rang again its Jake, guess he didn't get the message hello I said feeling curious " Rochelle" yes I said in a low tone "I want to see you?" Why? didn't you get what I said a while ago; while
Jumping into my car "no the call was breaking up". Shit, Jake to tell you the truth I am seeing someone else do you mind stop calling my phone I said in a low convening tone "why didn't you tell me that in the first place I feel like such a fool. Rochelle" before he could even call my name again I disconnected the call. Guess I am in a bitchy mood. I got to get the hell out of here and I know just the place. I push the key inside the car, started the car and on my way, I went crap I just remembered that the restaurant doesn't open today so I went to look for uncle j. After reaching uncle j's house I step out of the car to be greeted by my dog Rex's he looks so cute but I didn't want to face him not today. so I quickly pass him and went to stand up on uncle j's front porch. I knock on the door and I keep calling uncle j's name but no one came out so I decided to head back home on the way I bought a box of pizza cause I was so hungry I went in the house and sit around the kitchen table with every bite I take I started to forget all that happened yesterday but am still not going to talk to romaine it's not worth it but he's so hot though what the hell. I need to get him out of my mind he's been on my mind since morning." yes, o yes baby right their yes right their" she said while mourning out loudly," You like that?" He said in a sexual tone, like that, I love that" she yelled. " now bend over baby"," o yeah o yeah am coming yeah Hmmm". My eyes open just by the sound I heard upstairs I didn't know what to think I just sit there with my eyes wide open. For some reason, my mind told me to go up stair to my room and pretend it didn't happen and the other wants me to stay down here. Am so angry right now and I don't know why. I decided to go upstairs while moving my legs as slow as possible without making a sound. What this is my house I started to step faster just in time to see a brunette hair. Asian girl coming out of his room. she had a jacket in her hand she looks up at me and said hello and stepped past me as nothing happen. Not even a second after romaine came out he was so surprised to see me he open up his eyes. I just act like I didn't see him, said hello to the girl, and went to my room.

Romaine POV
Shit, when the hell did she came back. She looks more pissed than she did last night. "Are you coming are what?" Ashley said I am I answered in a low tone while following her down the stairs, I couldn't stop thinking about what Rochelle is doing right now and what she thinks of me. Why the hell do I care. She's just Roger's niece and that's all. But, I was a little fucked up last night and I can't help it. but, I was kind of flirting with her. Any chance I have of getting her in bed now is over. "Romaine Romaine," I said in a loud tone. She looks at me with an angry expression "just take me home" she said with a confused expression. I didn't know what happens after that all I remember was Ashley storm out of my vehicle and the next thing, I am heading toward the apartment their is so many things going through my mind I don't know how to come up with a good conclusion.