Overdose.16

Rochelle pov

Wow that was amazing I didn't know romaine could fuck like that but then again I don't really know him am in bed with him he is sleeping like a doll and I'm here looking at him after we had sex about a million time last night we took a shower and came to bed and he looks so peaceful which made his eyes shot face turn towards the balcony. I slow look at this naked body underneath the sheets but his chest is outside I slowly run my hand over the tattoo I thought was a butterfly but it's his dragon tattoo just the face of the dragon with some strings. after a while I decided to get up to take a shower I use my hand one last time to run it over his chest stopping just above his cock then I ran my hand up to his chest before slowly placing my feet in the position to stand I could see as his cock harden underneath the sheet so I took my attempt at standing but I felt a hold on my wrist. " Are you done finish admiring me or you going to finish what you started" I smile watching the cocky look that he has on his face. Only if he knew what I had in mind but I decided to just leave it he is just joking with me. But he didn't let go he was still gripping my hand and his eye is still shot looking at the same angle this means the entire time he knew I was watching him. I gaze at his beautiful chest in the bed before I climb back inside the bed I slowly put my hand around his length it feels so big and hard.

Romaine pov

I could feel her grips tighten on my cock stroking in it and it felt so good but I decided to stay in the same position that I'm in not moving. My cock started to harden even more now it felt like a rock she continues to stroke it before I felt a warm feeling on my dick then I felt her tongue slowly trace the head of my cock before she took me in her mouth. I still insist on not moving but I want to so badly. She slowly runs her tongue over my hard cock again from the bottom then to the top before she takes me him he mouth again. Almost breaking my well I turn to look at her I use my hand to place on the top of my head before sinking it deeper in her throat she used her hand to stroke me with it, it feels like getting sucked and fuck at the same time fuck. " Fuck" I said under my breath as my breath picks up she's still going and it's going to fucking kill me she slowly sucks it before kissing just the tip of my cock and I could feel my cum rushing to come out she slowly lick my balls before my cock in her mouth again owning me I never felt she would be so good but she is working my cock like a champ "am coming, " I said as I unloaded in her mouth. I could swear I saw a smirk on her face while  She slowly stepped off the bed and went to the bathroom I'm fucking weak as fuck but I like her body she is the sexiest woman I have ever fuck in a long time and the highest tempered I watch she walks towards the bathroom before I set my head back to take asleep. In the morning I work up to a missing Rochelle. I felt the side of the bed to see if she was there but she was gone. I know she would still be in the house so I didn't think much about it I just decided to rub my eye to clear the sleep I still felt in my eyes to take a shower I could still feel the way she hugs me tightly last night as slowly fell asleep in my arms as I entered the shower heard the door open I slowly watch the water run over my body as I try to wash the thought from the head. The image started to play in my head and it wouldn't stop " you too weak why couldn't you fight for me why couldn't you show your, dad, that" I was snapped out from my thoughts by the curtain slowly pulling to reveal.  Rochelle look at me with deep concern in her eyes " are you ok " she said as she slowly touches my arm "please I just want to be alone" I said trying my best to keep my anger in "I just wanted to say " I cut her off before she couldn't even finish " don't" she left before I could stop her.