ice cold.8

Romaine

I don't know why but I felt so happy, like it the best day I had in a long while. The day must really be going well because and Cooking and I normally call sweety to do this. Shhhh I heard the steam coming out of the and theirs also laughter behind me not only one footstep but two. Roger, I said but in surprise to see the worst person I could ever see in my entire life. Astro what are you doing here I said while wiping the smile off my face. My blood started to boil but I didn't want to make it obvious in front of Rochelle. He smiles and stared deep into my eyes can't I look for my only son. Rochelle slowly stepped toward me with a curious look. Sure I said with a slight grind. can we talk outside I said while cold sweat ran from my face? "Anything for my boy"

Rochelle

I know romaine at least that much I think and that look he gave his father isn't pleasant
As Astro was walking towards the door romaine held me around the waist and slowly whisper in my ear. You know where the secret door uses it then he left the house. I was a lil confused by the way he said it but I didn't have any time to think I went to my room using the secret elevator in my closet

Romaine POV
What the fuck are you doing at my house and don't give me the miss you son bullshit. Well, I ask you to do a simple job for me and am here to know if the good is already shipped out well I told you once and I will not repeat after today my boys are around the back the side and am here stand in front of you if I don't get the pack delivered consider her dead and everybody that in this house. He pulled out a gun from his waist and he started to head towards the door Astro stop he went in the house and started to search for Rochelle I hope she took my mother's advice and ran because that girl is stubborn as hell. Rochelle is dinner ready yet he says that there is no trace of her. He places the gun on my head and said I will give you until three he said in an ash tone. Three I said with a smile on my face you are lucky that you are my son he said as he stepped through walking down the steps I decided on staying home. I am not lessoning to one crap he sayings he's always messing around with my head by this time it doesn't feel like it " Rochelle I heard someone call my name it doesn't sound like romaine maybe it's his father I slowly to my phone out the check the camera that is hidden on my bedside lamp. When I look at the video I saw his father with a gun searching the place. Everything is creeping me the fuck out now and am so confused about whatever is going on and I waited for about half an hour I decided that I was going to check what was going on as crazy as that is I have no other option. As I head back up the stairs I slowly enter my closet lost in my own thought as I step out and close the closet door slowly. I turn around and jump right into romaine almost falling but he held my hand so I could try and balance myself." Didn't I told you to leave?" He said while starring deep into my eyes causing my anger to rise "why the hell did you think I would lesson to you" it doesn't matter how angry he gets my range is like a needle on the tip of waiting to flip way of course "because" "because, what, I don't know what the hell is going on but I need some answer" he looked at me with one of his fake grins looking me up from head to toe "an what makes you think I would give you an explanation" I slowly start to talk in a low tone "because" "because of what" I became speechless he stared into my eyes trying to know exactly what thinking because of my face expression instead I hide it with a smile "I thought so"

There is a lot of miss take in the book and I am going to fix them real soon when my laptop is working so for now am using my phone