Chapter 1

Reader's POV

I was walking through the woods in my wolf form 

( A.N. this is your wolf form below.)

to cool down from running from the horrible place I was being experimented on

to cool down from running from the horrible place I was being experimented on. When I turned the corner to find a temporary shelter, I saw someone.... or something. I couldn't be sure, so I quickly hid behind a tree before it could turn to see me.

Loki's POV

I swear I could hear something behind me so, I whirled around only to find nothing there. I could still feel a physical presence but, I decided to ignore it. " Might just be a squirrel." I whispered to myself, then continued to look for wood to start fire. Which was difficult since it was snowing.

Reader's POV

I saw it turn around, to see it was a man. I wanted to growl, but I decided not to because I didn't want to give away that I was there. I saw him whisper something to himself, then turn around and continue looking for something. I turned around to leave but, when I got far enough from the area the man was at. A stag came charging at me, I got in an attack stance and pounced on it and tried biting it but, before I could. It bucked me off then attacked with its horns and hooves, I managed to get away from the insane creature. Before it could deliver a fatal blow to my chest. Near death, I walked in the direction I found the man.

A.N. DUN DUN DUNNN CLIFF HANGER what will happen next? we shall find out in the next chapter, btw sorry for the short chapter I was rushed. Next one will be longer, promise. Anyways until next time my winged wolves~ Kira