Chapter 2

Loki's POV

I was trying and failing at making a fire with the wet wood I found, " DAMN IT!" I yelled. When suddenly I heard something coming towards me, "What the hell?" I said to myself.

"Hello?" I called out into the forest, only to be met with the whispering of the wind through the trees.

"Huh" I said quietly to myself, then turned around to continue what I was doing.

Reader's POV

I was bleeding out quick, I knew I needed help and fast. I was headed to the man I found when, I fell from weakness. Not only did I fall I fell on my worst injury I had, my side. I howled out in pain and agony, hoping and praying that the man heard me.

Loki's POV

As I was still trying to get the damned fire going, I heard a loud howl rip through the air. " What the hell...." I said to myself. I completely dropped trying to start the fire, and started running to where I heard the poor animal call for help. I got there and saw the most beautiful black wolf I had ever seen,"Wow" I said to myself. I then started to approach it slowly, then stopped when it stood. I could tell it was female, "Hey girl." I said gently to the injured creature in front of me, I then held my hand out to it to show I meant no harm.

"Hey girl, its okay I won't hurt you." I said to the wolf. Slowly but cautiously it approached me. It then did an unexpected thing for a wild animal, It raised it's head to meet my hand.

( A.N. Just incase you have a hard time imagining here's a image to help you.)

)

I petted it for a bit, then noticed it's injuries. " What happened to you?" I asked it in a gentle tone of voice.

"And how did I not notice these earlier." Then it hit me.

"You're the one that howled didn't you?" I asked the creature.

Reader's POV

I wanted to talk to him, to answer his questions. But I couldn't, not until I learned to transform. You see I was born a wolf, and taken away from my mother at a very young age. I knew I was a werewolf,(thanks to the people that experimented on me.) and I knew I could become a human. But I didn't know how because I was never taught by my mother, anyways enough of my back story. I felt an odd sensation that quickly as it came turned into horrible pain, ' Dear god, haven't I gone through enough pain already?!' I thought to myself. Then started to howl in pain.

Loki's POV

The wolf started to howl in pain again," What's wrong girl?!" I asked the wolf. Not long after I asked the wolf, I saw it's body changing. Next thing I know she was a human like me, unconscious yes but still a human."What the...." pushing out all the questions that came flooding into my brain. I quickly covered her since she didn't have any clothes on, then picked her up using the remnants of my my powers that Odin forgot to take. I teleported to somewhere which sadly, was the Avenger's tower. " Oh boy here we go." taking a deep breath I went through the door to the tower, only to be met with the Avengers in an attack stance. 'Oh, great how am I gonna explain this to them?' I thought to myself.

" Stand down, Loki and you won't get hurt." Tony said to me. I put the girl I had in my arms down on the couch, raised my hands in surrender, and said "Put the weapons down, I'm not here to hurt anybody."

A.N. What will the avengers do? What will happen to you? find out in the next chapter.