A/N

So, here we are again with an author's note. I know, I know, author notes suck but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyways, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever. It's just that I'm not allowed to use my mom's computer, and the only way I can update is if I use my local library's computer. Which summer has been REALLY busy for my family, so we've only gone to the library 2-3 times this summer. I didn't update when I went because I have A.D.D. and get distracted easily, also because I didn't just want to write 2 or 3 chapters and leave you guys hanging forever again.

Also, I've been in counseling because I have depression, anxiety, anger issues, A.D.D. (which I just got a medication for), and I don't like to admit it very often if at all but I've also been having suicidal thoughts. My counsler and I have figured out my cause of depression, I'm grieving. No, No one died. It's not that kind of grief, I lost a friend and I'm inclined to believe it was my fault we went our seperate ways. 

We were friends ever since 3 years old, and we have been ever since 2 years ago. She began to become more reckless than she normally was, and my family didn't like the habits she got into since we're members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My mom told me I could still hang out with her as long as I was careful around her, but instead I broke off the friendship. Why? I honestly don't remember why.

For the longest time and even now, I still either blame my mom or I'm hard on myself about it. She is on Wattpad, in fact she's the one who introduced me to Wattpad. You may know her on here as LunaStar155, but please, please don't go to her profile and get mad at her. It wasn't her fault, It was mine. 

LunaStar155, If you happen to see this. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry, for not being there for you. If you could text me or pm me sometime, that would be great. 

Until next time my winged wolves. ~ Kira