Chapter 5

Loki's POV

I sat next to her and finally looked where she was pointing, " It's cute but, I don't know if we can trust it." Natasha said to me.

" I know that wolf.... It's (Y/N)" I said to Natasha.

" Pfft, you must be crazy or something because I did the blood tests and it showed (Y/N) was 100% human."

" Huh, that's weird. But, do you know what's even weirder?" I asked Natasha.

" What? " she asked back.

" We're just standing here and talking about.... the creature when we should be helping it." i said.

" That's true.... Okay get the stretcher over there and place the wolf on it." Natasha said, but I didn't obey her. Instead I picked the wolf up on my own because I naturally had the strength to do so.

" Oooor that works too, but be aware if it wakes and attacks you. I'm leaving you to fend for yourself Loki." Natasha warned with a slight hiss in her voice.

" I can live with that." I said to Natasha.

Reader's POV

I woke up in a strange room.... Oh yeah I was in the avengers lab. Great, just great.

" I see your awake." Said a woman's voice.

The woman came up to me showing herself, I naturally was scared. Where was Loki when I needed him? I tried to say 'Yeah i'm awake, Who are you?" but all that came out was a booming bark.

" Well, I see you have quite the bark wolf." She said to me.

' Dang it, i'm in wolf form' I thought to myself.

" Now are you really a werewolf (Y/N)? or are you 100% overgrown wolf? " She said.

" Now, you shouldn't scare a wolf like that. " said a familliar voice, " Hello darling. " Loki said to me. I tried to remember how to transform. Then a quick harsh white light flashed and I was in human form again.

" See, Natasha I told you she was a werewolf." He said to the woman that was talking to me before.

" Oh, so your Natasha Romanoff. Am I not correct?" I asked her.

" Why, yes. But the question is, how did you know my last name?" She asked.

" Well, you see Natasha. I have mind reading powers and heightened senses, so it wasn't hard to figure out." I answered her ( A.N. Are you surprised you have powers? Well that's not the only powers you have.... ;) )

" But, your just a werewolf you shouldn't have other powers. " Natasha said.

" Wait what?! what did I miss here?!" Loki asked ( A.N. He was so shocked he tuned out for a while.)

" Loki shush. " Natasha said.

" No, you shush and leave." He said.

" But what about the situation? " Natasha asked.

" That seems to be solved. " Loki answered, then without a word Natasha walked to the elevator and went to her room.

Loki's POV

" YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD OTHER POWERS!!!!" He yelled at me.

Her ears pressed against her head and her tail went in between her legs then,  she started to tear up," I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you, please don't hurt me." she said now crying. I calmed down and asked," Why would I ever hurt you little wolf?" 

" L-little wolf? " she asked seemingly  surprised at the nickname. I blushed just the slightest bit, " That's besides the point, now would you please tell me why I would ever want to hurt you?" I asked her.

" W-well the people at the lab...." She took a deep breath," The people at the lab would constantly whip, kick, punch, and starve me." She said, she started shaking.

" What's the matter?" I asked, making eye contact with her. That's when she attacked me, I tried blocking her attacks. But she somehow kept getting hits on me, all the sudden she fell to the ground unconscious. I felt for a pulse luckily there was one but, not for long. I started doing CPR on her, after a while the avengers came in.

" HELP, PLEASE SHE'S DYING!!!!" I yelled at them.

" Whoa, please calm down and tell us what's going on brother." Thor said.

" S-she's dying. " I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

" Okay, Loki would you mind carrying (Y/N) to the medical lab?" Tony asked. I quickly picked her up and ran her over to the medical lab. That's when Bruce started working on her.

~ Time Skip brought to you by a lazy author :P ~

Reader's POV 

I woke up gasping for air, " W-where is Loki? " I asked a man next to me.

" I'll call for him right away." the man said, Loki came running into the room.

" Are you okay little wolf?" Loki asked.

" I'm.... okay, could be better." I answered.

Then Loki stayed with me that whole night, this is when I knew I loved him.

A.N. Hey guys, lots of drama and interesting stuff going on. See you guys either tomorrow or sometime(s) next week. Stay awesome my winged wolves ;) ~ Kira