Chapter 4

Loki's POV

" ( Y/N ) doesn't know how to put her bra on, and I'd help her. But, you know me.... " I said awkwardly.

" Uh huh, and is there anything else you need to tell me? " Natasha asked. 

" No " I answered.

" You sure? " Natasha asked in a skeptical tone.

" I'm sure. " I answered, getting slightly annoyed at this point.

" Okay, Okay, Geez, calm down Loki. " She said.

" So, you never answered my question Natasha." I said.

" Oh, sorry about that. Yes, I'll help her especially because I don't trust you with any female. Human, Asguardian, or any other species. " She answered, then she went up to Bruce's lab, Where my ( Y/N ) was staying.... wait, what?! Did I just cal her mine?! She's not mine.... yet. ( DUN DUN DUN DUN, sorry had to )

Reader's POV

I was sitting, waiting for the girl named Natasha ( assuming genders huh? ) ' My god, what is taking so long? ' I thought.

' Oh well, might as well leave. I need to find my family anyways. ' with that thought in my mind, I transformed into my wolf form ( you were so bored you decided to practice transformation and picked it up pretty fast. ) and ran off. When I got to the living room, I was so focused on the turn I ran straight into the corner. ( I've done this before, have any of you? XD ) I yelped too loud.

Loki's POV 

' What was that?! ' I thought to myself, all the sudden Natasha came running into the hall.

" What the heck is wrong with you Natasha?! " I asked, sort of yelled at her.

" Did you not hear that noise? " she asked me. 

" Of course I heard it. " I answered her.

" Then that's what's wrong with me. " She answered my question.

" Okay...." Before I could finish my sentence, she ran back towards where she heard the noise. ' Rude ' I thought, then followed after her. Before I could reach where I heard the yelp, I heard Natasha scream. That's when I ran to the living room.

" WHAT'S WRONG NATASHA?! " I yelled.

" Shhhh, you'll scare the poor thing. " She said gently.

" What thing? " I asked quietly.

" Come here. " she said patting the spot next to her.

A/N: Sorry it's short and sorry if Loki is OOC anyways see ya later and stay awesome my winged wolves ~ Kira