Chapter 8

A/N: Don't play the song above until I say so.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up, and saw Loki walk out of the room. He was paler and thinner than normal, I tried to get his attention but I was too weak to do anything. I looked around the room and noticed it was the lab, I freaked out and an unexpected surge of energy overcame my body. I noticed that I healed almost immediately, but a burning sensation surged through my body. It made me freak out even more which was enough to make me transform.

I hadn't noticed I'd been screaming in pain, the Avengers came in. Natasha was the only one who was able to get close to my wild, thrashing form. But her soothing tones didn't last very long on me, I soon attacked her against my own will.

Instinct was overcoming my better judgement, I was becoming the wild animal Hydra wanted me to be. Their personal killing machine, I tried to fight my instinct with my better human judgement. Thor then came up to me and tried to sooth me.

"Food always helps me calm down, here." Thor said while holding a poptart in his hand, I took a small bite then growled at Thor. Which was odd because I always got along with Thor as a friend, but then again I was fighting my wild instinct. I attacked Thor, but made sure not to cause any injury.

I then tried to escape the Avengers tower, the key word is tried. Loki ran in to see what was going on, he saw me speeding towards him and quickly got out of the way. But as soon as I was out the door of the lab, I felt something encase me. I saw bars materialize out of nowhere and I quickly realized I was trapped, but I calmed down practically immediately which was odd. Then I realized Loki had trapped me with his magic, and that's the reason I was okay.

Loki POV

I left to talk to Stark but then everyone started rushing somewhere, were they going on a misson now? But then I heard a ruckus below Stark's office, I made my way down there as soon as I could. Then I saw the only werewolf in the tower charging towards me, (Y/N). I got out of her way so I wouldn't be tackled to the ground.

When she was out of the door I trapped her with my magic, she calmed down after only a few minutes of being in the cage. I considered making the cage dissapear, but I didn't do it until I was sure she would stay calm. I picked up the cage I made with my magic and went to my room and set her down, and stayed with her. I read while waiting for her to transform back into her Neko wolf form.

After a long time she turned back but she started to sing. It was beautiful.

(Y/N) POV

I calmed down and transformed back, I started singing to keep me calm.

(start song)

Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can I have sent you away?
The blame was my own; the punishment, yours
The harmony's silent today

But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
Till your tired eyes and my lullabies
Have carried you softly to sleep

Once did a pony who shone like the sun
Look out on her kingdom and sigh
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony
So lovely and so well beloved as I"

So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory
That long was the shadow she cast
Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved
And grew only darker as days and nights passed

Soon did that pony take notice that others
Did not give her sister her due
And neither had she loved her as she deserved
She watched as her sister's unhappiness grew

But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly
Takes hold of the mind of its host
And that foolish pony did nothing to stop
The destruction of one who had needed her most

Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine
And rest now in moonlight's embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space

Carry the peace and the coolness of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Luna, you're loved so much more than you know
May troubles be far from your mind
And forgive me for being so blind

The years now before us
Fearful and unknown
I never imagined
I'd face them on my own

May these thousand winters
Swiftly pass, I pray
I love you; I miss you
All these miles away

May all your dreams be sweet tonight
Safe upon your bed of moonlight
And know not of sadness, pain, or care
And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there
Sleep... Sleep... Sleep

"Where did you learn that song?" Loki asked me. I looked at him,"My sister sung it every night that she had banished me." I replied.

"Oh, If you don't mind me asking. Why were you banished?" Loki asked. Complete silence.

"I probably shouldn't have asked...."

"No, It's alright. You have every right to know. I was banished from my pack because of my actions. My adoptive father was the alpha, and he was power hungry. The day soon came for me to take my father's place as the alpha, he pulled me aside to talk. But it turned out to be an ambush to kill me, I escaped. But one night I came and slaughtered all the rest of my pack, the only ones I let live were my best friend Silver and my mother and sister. but they banished me with magic I didn't know they had." I said.

Loki looked at me shocked,"I knew you wouldn't see me the same." I said and turned my back on him, falling asleep. 

Third person POV

Loki thought about (Y/N)'s backstory all night, after quite awhile of thinking he eventually fell asleep.

A/N: Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you to @jessicabell12 for giving me inspiration for the plot of this chapter. If any of you readers out there have any ideas for the next chapter of this book, please let me know and I'll make it so. Until next time my Winged Wolves! ~WinterMoon28 :3