Fifteen *adult content*

Back at my house we didn't even make it in the door before Matty had his mouth attached to mine. I couldn't help but laugh as we stumbled into my hall, both of us trying to kick the door shut behind us.
"Slow your roll Healy," I giggled pushing him just far enough away from me that I could speak, "I'm making drinks you want one?"
"Of course love whatever you're having."
Matty trailed behind me through the living room stopping to hook his phone up to the speaker. Coming into the kitchen he was humming along to the r&b he'd chosen. I poured our drinks swaying my hips as I watched Matty dance poorly around my small kitchen. Drinks in hand I headed into the living room looking over my shoulder to make sure Matty was following me. He pulled me in close after taking his drink from my hand wrapping his free arm around my waist.
"Did you enjoy the show Jace?"
"Of course I did, you're amazing to watch on stage," lifting my head from his shoulder I kissed Matty gently.
"I'm sorry Rowan tried to ruin it for you, I know that whatever happened with you guys upsets you still."
I sighed turning around in Matty's arms so I wouldn't have to face him. He placed rough kisses along the back of my neck as we continued to sway around the living room.
"Matty I've gotta get these shoes off I can barely stand anymore," I half whispered turning back to face him.
He carefully took my drink from my hand letting go of my waist to bring our cups to the kitchen. I plopped down on my couch laying back while unzipping my boots. Matty came back into the room with full glasses, placing them on the table before laying his body against mine on sofa. He'd propped himself up on his elbows looking down at me like he wanted to say something else. I was sure if I gave him the chance to talk he'd ask me more about Rowan so I leaned up capturing his lips with mine. It was hard to get the upper hand with Matty as we kissed, we were about the same size but he was deceivingly strong. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hooking my leg around him to try to flip myself on top of him.
"You really think you're going to win this," he smirked pressing his hips into me trying to hold my body still.
"Yes."
Rolling my hips back against Matty I could feel him getting harder through his jeans. While I had him a little distracted I flipped our bodies over, knocking us to the ground with me on top. Both of us started to laugh but quickly connected our lips in another heated kiss. I ran my hands down Matty's torso tugging his shirt up when I reached the hem. His hands were under the back of my dress, one resting between my shoulder blades holding me to him the other pulling down my tights painfully slow. I could tell Matty was going slow just to annoy me so I pulled him to a sitting position by the collar of his shirt peeling it off him once he was upright.
"You in a hurry babe," he laughed.
Instead of answering him I stood up from the floor, I stepped over him carefully picking up my drink from the small table. As I headed for the stairs I turned to make sure Matty was following me, he was still sat on the floor his drink now in his hand watching me with a smirk on his face. Matty got up from the floor, still smirking, and I took off up the stairs to my room laughing like a little kid.
I beat him to my room pulling my tights off just as he came in. He had his shirt over his shoulder, the smile that had been on his face downstairs seemed much more sinister as he backed me against my bed. Before I fell back onto the bed he caught me around the waist pressing his forehead against mine without letting our lips meet. My hands fell to Matty's hips and we stayed like that for several breaths just looking in each other's eyes. He had me so worked up with out even moving his hands from my lower back, and from the look in his eyes not to mention the bulge I could feel growing against my stomach he was just as worked up. I couldn't wait anymore, I pressed my lips to his, nails digging into his hips where my hands were still placed. It was enough to set him off, he lifted my dress over my head biting at my neck and collar bone before the clothing was all the way off my head and arms. My fingers made quick work of his stupid button fly jeans sliding them down his thighs just enough to palm him through just his boxers. Matty cursed under his breath, his head falling back as I caressed him. Soon he pushed me back on the bed, taking his jeans the rest of the way off along with his black boxers. I scooted myself to a kneeling position at the foot of the bed running my fingers down his chest letting my nails leave small red marks behind. I let Matty take my bra off sliding the straps down my shoulder slowly first before unsnapping the back. He moved his mouth to my chest lowering my back to the bed keeping himself between my legs as he layer against me.
"Matty please," I whined sick of the teasing I just wanted him now.
He tore my lace panties off my legs, reaching into the drawer next to my bed that he knew held a small box of condoms. I propped up on my elbows to bite at his lower lip capturing his attention as he readied himself at my core. Matty pushes into my roughly with no warning, I dropped my head back crying out his name. He pulled his hips away from mine slowly and slammed back against me a few times before slowing to almost a stop. With one hand coming up to hold the bottom of my jaw Matty kissed me softly again, such a contrast to the roughness we had moments ago.
"I think I'm falling for you Jasey."
I couldn't wrap my mind around the words he'd said before he began to move quickly again. The soft side of him disappeared again, he wrapped his arm under the middle of my back lifting my chest to meet his. Even if I had wanted to respond to him with words I couldn't form a sentence now. I dragged my nails against his shoulder kissing and biting every inch of skin I could reach. With the new angle Matty was reaching I knew I wouldn't last much longer.
"So close." I breathed the words barely sounding real.
As soon as the words left my mouth Matty's thrusts became uneven, telling me his release was also close. We let go within seconds of each other moaning each other's names before Matty collapsed next to me.
The silence while we caught our breath gave me room to think. My head was on his chest, listening to his heart pound. Was he serious about falling for me? I knew soon we would have to talk about what we were to one another, their band was growing soon enough they'd be going on tours. Closing my eyes I tried to picture myself with Matty in times like that. Would I be able to trust that he wouldn't get into trouble traveling? He hadn't given me any reason not to trust him since we started sleeping together, but my mind wandered back to the night he was texting me while out with someone else, when he was so fucked up George had to go rescue him. I let myself relax against him, that wouldn't be for a few months at least. Before then we would have time to talk about it, to think about if it would work for us.
"I can tell you're not asleep Jace, what're you thinking?" Matty said, his voice raspy with sleep.
"Did you mean what you said? About falling for me? We've barely known each other a month."
"Of course I'm serious. I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't, I know you aren't sure how you feel and that's fine. You mean a lot to me already I just wanted you to know. It doesn't feel like I just met you a month ago, it feels like you've been here all along. We might not know everything about each other yet but I'm dying to find out every little thing."
Feeling confused, but happy to hear Matty's complete thought on us I leaned myself up and kissed his cheek. Laying my head back on his chest I let myself drift to sleep, I knew tomorrow would be a long night I needed to get myself prepared.