Sixteen *adult content*

I'd woken up before Matty, as usual, so I'd gotten out for a run and was currently set up on my back porch in spandex and Matty's shirt from the night before doing yoga. He was the only thing on my mind the entire morning, as I stretched my legs I let my excitement for the show tonight grow.
"You look comfortable."
I looked over my shoulder to see Matty in a pair of my sweatpants leaning against the doorframe. He looked cooler than anyone had the right to when they first roll out of bed, his mass of messy curls still falling perfectly to one side.
"Why don't you make yourself useful and put a pot of coffee on, I'll be in soon," I twisted back away from him wanting to finish my flow before heading inside.
"What if this view is better than looking at the coffee pot."
I chuckled almost losing my balance. Regaining stance I looked over my shoulder to Matty again.
"Just start it and you can come right back out," making a kissy face at him, he smiled and headed into the house. Leaning my face up towards the sun I imagined how nice mornings like this were, and how few of them we'd get when their band took off. I tried not to let it darken my morning finishing my flow with Matty now relaxing on the lounge chair. Standing upright I did one last stretch exhaling all the negative energy I'd let myself think.
"You're quite flexible love," Matty kissed my shoulder as I sat between his legs leaning back against his chest. He'd brought a coffee outside  for me saying he made it how he likes his. I took a small sip, it was perfect just the right amount of sugar and no milk.
"I try to stay fit."
"I can tell." He wrapped an arm around my middle pulling me tight against him.
"What time is the show tonight? 8 again? I might try to spend some girl time with Caroline today, I need to hear about how last night went."
"She's really into George huh? I saw the daggers in her eyes when Rowan was coming on to him."
"It's a combination of a small crush on George and a lot of hatred towards Rowan."
We both laughed at that one. Back inside I offered Matty his shirt back, he insisted that I could keep it for now. Instead he chose to go through my shirts, stealing an old Rancid shirt that I'd forgotten I even owned. Throwing his jeans back on he asked me if he really had to leave.
"Matty, I'll see you tonight maybe I'll even push to the front so I can see you better."
Kissing him goodbye I watched Matty walk down my path to the cab waiting for him. He blew me one last kiss and a smile before pulling away. Leaving me to get ready for the day, and the inevitably exciting night.

Come over for dinner bring something other than wine.

It was already after 1pm when I texted Caroline inviting her over before the show. With out waiting for her response I finally hopping in my shower carefully piling my hair on top of my head to avoid washing it for the day. Picking up Matty's shirt from my floor after the shower I debating wearing it for the day, but after smelling it I realized that it was definitely not going to work. Getting dressing in a pair of black leggings and a long sleeved grey sweater I sat and did my makeup for the night, still unsure of what I'd actually decide to wear. I settled on a dark mauve smokey eye with a dramatic wing, leaving my lips bare since I knew I'd ruin it eating whatever I decided to make for dinner.

Be there in 15 with tequila make Mexican food.-Caroline

Alright enchiladas it is

I stood in the kitchen chopping vegetables for the small batch of enchiladas I'd be making. Working quickly I had the pan in the oven right as Caroline came plowing through my house.
"Girl I don't even know how to describe to you how nice it is to be able to flirt freely with that boy. Single George may actually be my match."
"I take it last night went well then," I laughed taking cups down for the margaritas Caroline would be making us.
"It went really well we played Mario kart at the flat for a while then truth or dare until Chelsea passed out on the couch. Gabbie made a joke about third wheeling me and G so he took off. George offered me his room saying he'd crash in Matty's but OBVIOUSLY after we went into his room he wasn't leaving it."
She was out of breath after her small rant smiling ear to ear.
"So he was good then, yeah?"
"Possibly the best I've ever had. It was sweet though he made me and Chelsea breakfast when we all woke up. What about Matty? Did you guys talk about feelings or did you just fuck him and pretend you don't feel?"
I flung an ice cube from my drink at her, scoffing as if that was how I acted.
"We talked a fair bit, I'm worried though they'll probably tour soon. What happens when they're on the road and someone offers him one of his many vices?"
"That's a fair bit off, they'll have at least a couple more months before the tour is solid and in that time you'd better decide if you're in love with him."
The oven dinged letting me escape Carrie's knowing eyes momentarily. She could tell I was in over my head with Matty, but I know she thinks I should just go with it. We changed the subject back to her and George while we ate, she complained that he would want to put a label on them right away making her seem like a rebound. From what Matty said about George he didn't seem like the type to use any girl as a rebound, let alone a girl he seemed to genuinely like hanging around with. I reassured her several times of that as we packed up the leftover food.
"Alright lets get you dressed, Rowan will probably show up again so we gotta make sure you knock everyone dead. I'm betting she'll come after Matty now that it's clear you're together."
I agreed with her, Rowan hated when boys were more into me. It was always like that when we were younger at her cousins parties. Any boy that showed interest in me first would end up fucking her before the night was over.