The hell hole.

Another day in Emily's life. Welcome, it sucks. Today we have school. Just another day to be thrown down the flight of stairs. Well here we go. I got in my car and started to drive to the hell hole it's self. I stoped at the gas station and filled up my tank. I got to school and let out a big sigh.

"Here we go."

I walked into the big double doors and sure enough all the people I hate still are here. I saw Dylan and tried to turn around but he grabbed my arm so hard sure to leave another bruise.

"Hey baby" He said while trying to kiss me

I swerved the kiss " I'm not your baby anymore" I said as he pushed me into the wall.

"Shut-up" "if you tell Conner I'll have my babygirl kill you"

"Whatever" I said while walking pass him and to my locker.

As I opened it and grabbed my books right in Q. Samantha, Arianna, and Payton came behind me and threw my books across the room. As always Mr.pitman helped and picked up my papers. He was my math teacher he was the best. You walked in and sat in the back right corner as usual. From there the day is usually fine bc I don't see anyone anymore. After school I drive to my local small coffee shop and start to work.

 After school I drive to my local small coffee shop and start to work

After work. I stay and finish up some homework. After that I drive back home and get ready for the weekend. Little did I know I was getting ready for the next chapter of my life...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anthony's POV

Today was just awful my parents don't think I can go far in hockey. I skipped school without them knowing and packing my hockey bad and a small suitcase. I booked a flight from Erie too Syracuse. The plane ride there was amazing I almost slept the whole way until the girl next to me was crying and crying loud.

"Hey are you okay" I asked rapper on the shoulder

"Um well not really but I'm sure you don't wanna here so random girls problems." She said while trying to cover up the bruises she had.

"What happened there if you don't mind me asking?"

"And ex boyfriend who plays hockey. Hard to escape the grip of those guys!" She said whipping her tears

"Who? I might know him.. I play well, played, for the Erie otters" I said

"Wait really?" She said with a confused look

"Yeah"

"Dylan.. Dylan Strome, my brother is Conner mcdavid"

"Omg you dated Dylan, I'm so sorry if I knew you I would have never let that happen he is a dick. And I never knew mcdavid had a sister, I mean I never really talked to the guy." "I'm Anthony by the way" I said holding out my hand.

" I'm Emily" she said while taking my hand and actually giving me a small smile!

Little did I know this girl would become my world.