Sweet boy

Anthony's pov

We went out to a local bar but nicole couldn't get in because she was seventeen and I was 20.

She said that she would just go to the apartment because she was already upset. I told her I would go with her but she really wanted me to go out and have fun with my teammates.

I watched her walk away and it really honestly broke me.

Yanni came from behind me and the proceeded to drag me to the bar.

"Come on man let's party." He said while handing me a drink.

"I can't drink yet." I said.

"Everyone here knows that we play for Syracuse they won't say nothing." He said

"Okay." I said while taking one sip of the beer in my hand.

I walked about for a minute till I found a plant to dump my beer in slowly. No one knew what I was doing. I then ordered a sprite and told them it was vodka sprite, they were to drunk to notice a difference.

Emily's pov:

i went back to the apartment and climbed straight into bed. my dad called and was talking about conner and mom. i love conner and want to be there for his first nhl game but i can't deal with running into my mom and dad. they put me through hell.

about an hour later anthony called and asked for me to come pick all them up. i got in the car and literally went four blocks down. i picked everyone up and took them home.

when me and anthony got back to the apartment he could clearly tell that i was upset.

"emily? what's wrong please talk to me !"

i told him everything that's happened with my family over the years.

he snuggled me then kissed me on the forehead while wiping the tears away.

" emily it's okay i'm here now. nothing bad will happen anymore. how about this, after my skate tomorrow it will be a me and you day and i can take you out on a date maybe."

"that sounds like the best day ever."

~~~~~~~

a/n

HIIIII OMG IVE BEEN GONE FOR A MINUTE NOW ! well i'm back for now so get pumped !

any requests let me know !