i like him!

instagram

204 likesEmily_: ☔️comments:

204 likes
Emily_: ☔️
comments:

mcdavid97: come home please

user1: this picture is so beautiful 😍

nikki_point: hey girl i miss you !
|
Emily_: i miss you too !

acirelli22: i'll be home soon
|
dylstrome19: um what the hell

emily_ has now disabled comments.

Emily's pov:

i heard the front door open as i sprayed my face with setting powder. i walked out to see the guy who makes my heart beat 10x faster. the way he smiles puts a smile on my face.

"Are you ready for an amazing day together?" he asked.

"Any day with you is amazing" i said walking up to him and giving him a big hug.

he kissed my forehead and told me what was planed.

"let's go." i said while grabbing the house key.

he took me to a park near by. it was so beautiful. we walked and talked about everything that has happened to me and him in the past year. when i was with him it was like i was talking to myself. he understood me and didn't ask questions. he just listened. we then walked around some more and then we looked at the time and it was 5:20. we decided to get some food.

He took us to a beautiful restaurant with an amazing view. we took some pictures together and then sat down at a table.

we talked and talked and got to know each other better. i told him everything i had been through with my mom and dad. how i loved conner but couldn't bring myself to see him. everything with dylan and the girls at school.

"Emily" he said while grabbing my hand from across the table. " I feel so bad. You should never have gone through that, but in the same breath that is what brought you to me so i'm thankful for that." and with that he had stole my heart.

"i'm thankful too!" i said.

we finished are dinner and walked back to the apartment. we decided to just chill and watch the avengers.

Anthony loved everything second of it. i was just watching him watch the movie and he was just a little kid. the way his hair fell on his face was hot and how he had a sexy deep laugh made me giddy inside.

he caught me looking. " what you looking at beautiful." he said

"what. oh nothing just some cute guy." i said with a smirk

"oh really!"

"yeah he's cute or whatever."

"oh my you did not just say that."

"oh i did." i said while grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his head.

"oh it's on now em." he said