2.

I arrived at my small tan coloured house and immediately went to my room ignoring my roommate. I threw my bag on the floor and did the same with my body onto my bed.

My velvet duvet instantly making me relax more into the bed and the navy blue walls setting a nighttime tone in the room. Mmm, I could sleep right now if I really wanted to. There were footsteps outside my door and I already knew who it was.

My roommate; Raven knows not to bother me when I'm in this mood but of course I could hear her right outside my door. I already have a feeling of what she's going to say.

"No you cannot come in. Yes I'm fine. No I don't want to talk about it." She ignores me and walks in anyway causing me to become a little irritated. "Raven what do you waaaaant?" I drag out. She stood by the end of my bed with her arms crossed until I finally gave her my attention. Raven was gorgeous as always, espresso colored curly hair with this honey skin. And, she had these lime green eyes with a dimply smile to top it off, but she wasn't smiling now.

Her small curvy stature stood tauntingly in front of me she squints her eyes at me. It erks me how she acts just like a mother. "Spill." She commanded me in a stern voice.

I threw my face back onto my pillows in frustration. "Please stop caring for me." I made my muffled request. Raven ignores me again pulls me to make eye contact with her. If we hadn't grown up together I don't think I would've been able to handle her intrusive behaviour.

I knew she was doing it out of so call love so I just let her do what she wanted. She sits down on the bed next to me. "What's wrong Y/N? You've been acting like this all week. I'm worried." Her hand rubs one of my shoulders and I can see the concern swimming in her eyes.

She had this aura, I don't really understand what is was but I just felt so comfortable around her, I didn't even realize that my mouth started moving. "I've been stressed out that's all. I just want to relax take my mind off of things." I wasn't completely honest with her but I wasn't lying. Raven could somehow always sense when I wasn't telling the full truth. She tilted her head at me at first, eyes squinted, then her face let up.

"Mm. Perfect." She jumped up from the bed and walked straight to my closet immediately emptying its contents. "There's a party today and I think a few drinks would be perfect for you right now." She pulls out a black skimpy dress with a wide grin on her face as I shake my head no back at her. Defeatedly, she turns around and tries again with instead a silky beige dress with the back cut out that looks like it was made from god himself.

"I didn't even know I owned that." I say shockingly looking at the beautiful dress in front of me. She shakes it a little in front of me to get me to put it on. I scrunch my nose at her. "Naw. I don't feel like it."  I can see her eye twitch as she tries to contain herself and she turns back into my closet not bothering to ask my opinion anymore.

When Raven was finally satisfied with an outfit she threw it on my bed which consisted of an oversized cropped shirt, a denim skirt and converse. "You're gonna wear that and like it." She ordered me. It was basic compared to the others of course but since I didn't really want to go it would do. "I feel like  that game 'Episode' when you don't have enough rubies for the outfit." I chuckle a little at her and she raises an eyebrow at me in confusion. Obviously someone isn't in the loop.

I sighed and looked up at her. "Never-mind, Taehyung is suppose to be coming over later on though so he probably-" "So he's going too. I'm not letting you be miserable anymore. You're going to go out with us even if I have to drag him too." With that she left my room and left me alone. Fantastic. I grab my phone and send a quick text to Taehyung telling him that we're going to a party later and to get dressed.

I threw my phone back on the bed and grab my towel, making my way to my bathroom. Raven and I didn't own the most luxurious of houses but we were comfortable here. Small kitchen and dining space with a decent living room but we each had our own rooms and bathrooms so that made up for it. I quickly strip out of my clothes and step into the tiled tub where I let the hot water take over my body. My muscles finally relaxing as the water pellets beat against my skin. This was so peaceful I almost moan at the feeling.

That feeling quickly going away as my mind is taken over by thoughts of Namjoon from earlier. I never understood why he was so rude to me even when we were kids, he never took the chance to even know me. I mean of course he was Tae's older brother but we never held a conversation. He would always avoid me, busy doing "older kid things."

Flashback
Taehyung and I were outside playing in the empty snow covered woods close by to his house. We were pretending to be detectives investigating the winter cold  for any dead bodies. We spotted Namjoon and quickly approached him, suspecting he was up to no good. "Sir!" I screamed and began interrogating him. "Where were you last night?" He ignored me. "Do you remember anything between the hours of 10pm and 12am?" He gave me a deadly glare this time.

"I don't want to play your dumbass game Y/N." I raise a magnifying glass to my eye and continued questioning him, still in character.

Taehyung, my partner at the time, was walking circles around him trying to figure him out. "Sir you do realise there's-" I was shoved forcefully into a nearby tree and slumped down, the pain coursing through my whole back. "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO PLAY YOUR DUMBASS GAME! GOD DAMN!" Namjoon stormed off leaving me there to take in the pain.

Taehyung quickly came to my aide as I lay down barely breathing. He lifted me onto his lap and held me as I struggled to understand what happened.
End of flashback

I was snapped out of my flashback by someone opening my bathroom door. "Hey Y/N, it's just Tae." I slide back the current a little to reveal my face. "Yeah I'm in here, I'll be out in a sec."

My skin was raw due to the amount of time my body was soaking in the water. I quickly turned off the pressure and wrapped myself in a towel. Stepping out, I see Tae checking himself outin the mirror making sure his outfit was perfect.

He had on a black bomber jacket and a black U neck tee shirt with black ripped jeans and was winking at himself while biting his lip until he turned around. "Hey, what's wrong babygirl?"

Worry automatically took over his face as he looked down at me. I contemplated on wether I should tell him the truth or not.

"Nothing I'm fine." I lied of course.

"No you're not, your eyes are all puffy and red." Shit, so much for trying to lie. "I said I'm fine just let it go. I'm going to get changed."

I brush him off of me and disappeared into my room and slipped on my outfit not checking to make sure if it looked good or not. Raven entered my room, looking perfect like always, and looked at the bathroom door.

"Are you guys ready? We're gonna be late." Tae exited the bathroom and stood in the middle of the room and patted his pockets making sure he had everything. "Yup. Let's go."

[A/N]: I have many gifs of Tae, expect more of that

[A/N]: I have many gifs of Tae, expect more of that. ::)