17.

Yoongi's POV

"Get back! Don't touch me!" I was woken out of my precious sleep by the sound of a female voice yelling. Probably one of Hobi's girls, I know how he likes it wild. I mean what?

I try to close my eyes again so I could get the last five minutes until my alarm clock rings, I had to be at the studio early this morning but of course not.

"Who are you guys?!" I hear another yell. Wait a minute.. Y/N! I immediately shot out my bed and ran towards the spare room they gave her. Once I got there, I see a very scared Y/N standing on the bed while Jin and Jimin desperately try to get her ready.

A panicking Taehyung meets me at the door as well.

"Hey, what's going on in here?" His groggy voice asks the other two just as scared wolves.

"We've been trying to get her dressed for the past hour now." Jimin replied holding up the outfit he picked out for her to which Tae nodded his head in approval. "I don't know how to get a girl dressed I've only ever had to take off the clothes not put them on."

"And that's my queue to leave." Kookie says as he turns back around after just walking up behind us.

All I could do was face palm, I'm too tired for this. "Here let me see." Taehyung grabs the clothes from Jimin and approaches Y/N. "Come on, I know you remember me. It's your bestfriend..Tae Tae." He trails off on the last part making us all relive the feelings from last night.

He kneels on the bed as she slowly lowers herself down onto her knees and crawls over to him just as slow.

"Can you trust me?" He asks and sticks his hand out to her like you would a wild animal. She hesitates for a second but placed her hand onto his and a sigh of relief come from us all.

Then her other hand comes up and swings right at his face. "Woah! There's no need for that." Jimin runs to the other side to hold her back from Tae who just sat there and held his cheek in his hand.

"Get out! I don't want you here!" She yells at Tae this time and starts to kick her feet. He responds by getting up and quickly walking out the door but I grip his arm first. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked concerned but he doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Tae look at me, let me see-"

"I'm fine hyung! Just please let me get ready. Please." He snaps at me and then I really see the damage done. His eyes are still swollen and puffy probably from last night, I bet he didn't even sleep. And the fresh cut doesn't make his appearance any better.

This poor boy was going through it.

I just nod my head and let him pass by me. "Jimin if she won't let you get her dressed then I guess she'll just have to go like that. I could care less. Just hurry up."

I throw my hand up and leave the room.

**********

Jungkook's POV

"Bye people who's name I don't know." Y/N waved to Yoongi and Namjoon after they dropped us off at school and drove off. Yoongi waved back but Namjoon didn't bother to look at her, probably still in Alpha mode from last night.

Taehyung, Y/N and I stood in front of the school gates as if it were our first day. Usually by now Tae and Y/N would've walked off to their building with the upperclassmen but something seemed off.

Tae stood there looking away while holding his bag with his fingers over his shoulder and a fresh bandage over his face. I wonder what happened.

"Tae Tae what happened to your face?" I ask and try to touch it but he instantly moves away from me. "I scratched him this morning." Y/N pipes in with her head lowered.