21.

Yoongi's POV

Ah, finally some peace and quiet in this house. Jin hyung and my baby Hobi were at work, while the kids were at school and Namjoon and Jimin nowhere in sight, ugh. I can die happy now. I shimmy my way to the kitchen and open the fridge for a snack, 'Kookie doesn't need this;' I say to myself as I grab one of his banana milks. Hopefully he won't notice.

I decided to go to the living room today, since no one was here, why not? They can't interrupt me. I grab the remote and prop my legs up on the coffee table carefully, we've been going through them like crazy since Namjoon thinks it's okay to just kamehameha our furniture like it's wolf proof or something. I push the button releasing the tv from the ceiling and the sound of it turning on echos throughout the room. I can definitely get use to this.

Opening the milk, I finally decide to watch Stranger Things. I might have maybe been spying on Y/N a bit to see if she was okay and heard her very talkative friend rambling about it, wanted to see what all the hype was about. My body finally relaxes into the cushions as my thoughts and stress over my music slowly vanish from my mind and calmness overtakes them. The theme song starts and I think I kind of like it. Might need to turn that into a beat one day just for—

"Where's Namjoon hyung!?" A panicked Jimin bursts through the front door knocking a painting off the wall. He appears in front of me with his big concerned eyes. "Fuck, there goes my relax day." I mumble to myself and push off the couch; didn't even get to finish my milk, a small pout on my face. Jimin curls up in a ball in front of me and starts to rock back and forth. "I've seen some things man. I've seen some thingsss."

I stare at him with a confused look on my face obviously annoyed with not having a relaxing day anymore. "Okay. You need to calm down. Also, tell me what happened?" I cross my arms in front of me. He looked at me like I had just disrespected him. "Are you not aware of the world that we live in, Yoongi hyung?" He said over dramatically. He grips me by my shirt and looks into my eyes, shaking me a little.

I can see the wrinkles already starting to form in my crisp shirt. "Jimin chill out gripping me like this you know I'm Hobi's— I mean Jimin you need to calm down." I manage to yank his death grip off of me and he curls back into a ball again, rocking back and forth. He looks like another dog just peed on his tree or something. I get on one knee to be eye level with him and begin questioning him.

"Breathe Jiminie, tell me what happened so I can try to help." He looks at me wide eyed and shakes his head. "I-I-I think I've made my first contact with a vampire today." He stutters out. Waves of shock begin to overcome my whole body and I freeze. There hasn't been a vampire on these lands for almost two decades now. "What did he look like? Can you describe him?"  I began to have the same look of worry he came in with. He gulped and shifted his focus on a scratch in the floor.

"H-he had green hair and two d-different coloured eyes. Blue and green." I lower my head in thought. Why does this sound so familiar? I've heard of these feature combinations before but I've never actually- "Where did you see this vampire at Jimin? How did you even manage to find one?" I put my hand on his shoulder now. "It was at the school, Y/N's school."

We exchange looks for a second. "Wait, wait, you said he had two different coloured eyes?" He shook his head yes while keeping his focus on the same mark in the wood floor. I scoff. There's only one vampire I know with such a rare detail like that. "Jimin that wasn't any ordinary vampire you met today. That's Lee Taeyong." I walk over to a dusty bookshelf located next to the TV and found exactly what I needed. "He, is a pure blood vampire." I blow off the particles from the dusty frame and hand Jimin the forgotten picture. He examines its information closely and then backs it away from his face.

"But hyung this is-"

"It's exactly what you think it is Jimin."

Stop I love them so much together their energies fit so well

Stop I love them so much together their energies fit so well. Oh I almost  여보세요 아미!!!! It's been so long the wait is finally over. I'm so sorry for not being here with you guys i've missed you all so much. Also all the encouraging and such kind words from you all I've never seen any of your faces before but I think I can consider you guys my family. I'm sorry if I've let you guys down but I'm back (forreal) this time and this story will definitely get finished this year, some things might change a little bit don't expect much of a difference. I love you all so much and thank you for being with me and supporting me. 사랑해요💜