5.

I wake up to the smell of bacon suffocating my nose. My body jolts up as I begin looking around my room.

How'd I get here? What the hell happened last night?

I clutch my head in my hand from thinking so hard. Well whatever happened I'm just glad to be back inside my bed but this headache will be the death of me. I throw the covers off of me and walk to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

I was so sweaty last night, I practically had to peel the clothes off almost like a second layer of skin.

Once off, I step into my familiar tiled tub and stand in the water. Trying to remember my actions from last night was impossible, nothing was coming to my mind.

I guess my wish for forgetting about Namjoon came true.
**********

When I entered the kitchen, that smell from earlier came bombarding my nose once again and I was greeted by a deep voice.

"Hey sleepy head! I hope you're hungry. Now, I know I'm not the best cook but I knew I couldn't mess up eggs and bacon." An over excited Tae was standing at the stove and I wince at his loud voice. My head could explode at any minute right now and I was so ready to let it.

"Ugh, what happened last night?" Taehyung places a plate in front of me and puts the pan in the sink. I grab a piece of toast that was on the plate as well and quickly bite into it, the butter melting on my tongue.

"Be careful or your eyes will get stuck in the back of your head." He laughs at my actions as he begins to eat as well.

Taehyung finally breaks the silence again. "There was this guy and he tried to have his way with you but you were obviously pissy drunk. When I seen what was happening I flipped out and basically almost killed him. Jin and Hoseok had to rip me off of him before I did any permanent damage."

I stared at Tae is disbelief. Part of me had a feeling he was lying to me but I also couldn't believe I let someone feel up on me like that. A stinging feeling begins to appear in my eyes and I lower my head, ashamed of myself for letting this happen.

"Hey, hey. Look at me, you don't get to feel like this, it was not your fault at all. I'm just happy I was there in time before it turned into something else." Tae had his hand wrapped gently around my chin and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry TaeTae. If it weren't for me getting so drunk you wouldn't have had to save me." I try to avoid his eye contact as best as I could and move my head away but it was no use, he just kept on pulling my face towards his. Tae let a sigh leave his mouth as he looked at the floor.

"How about we go to my house and hang with the guys to forget about all of this?" He gave me a boxy smile that I could never say no to. Worked on me ever since we were younger. "Okay." I roll my eyes at him and give him the best smile I could muster.

"Good. We're leaving now." He grabs our plates and puts them in the sink and drags me out the front door.
"Wait Tae, my shoes!"
*********

We arrive at his house, a big log cabin in the woods, and I was immediately engulfed in a big hug as we entered through the wooden door.

"Y/N! I've missed you so much!" Jimin picks me up and swings me around until I couldn't breath.

"P-please Jiminie.. I c-can't breathe." I manage to get out between my gasps for air. He puts me down on my feet and I could hardly stand on my own. "I'm sorry cupcake. I just haven't seen you in so long."

When we were younger, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to play a prank on me and put a cupcake on my seat. Jimin tried to save me but of course I didn't listen and sat down anyways. Ever since then he's called me cupcake.