13. pt.2

"Ah! Pfft." A rush of heat runs to my stomach as I launch forward and spit out a mouthful of blood. The metallic taste lingered on my tongue for what seemed like weeks now. But I'd rather it be me than Y/N that's for damn sure.

Johnny would torture me for hours on end, first he'd start by clipping my ears with jump cables and question me..he'd ask me basic ass questions though like who's in my pack, or stuff about Y/N and if I said something he didn't like, of course he'd turn it up to the highest level. Let's just say I got my daily dose of shock therapy all in one hour.

And from the amount of burn marks on my chest he staggered all across with an iron rod, you could practically play connect the dots. Then he'd rip my nails out with pliers and then wait for them to grow back just to do it again. I stopped counting after 14 times. I endured all this over the course of the past 6 days.

But I fear, the longer we stay here, I'm going to snap and turn into the thing I never thought I'd see again. 

"I think that's enough for right now, mutt." Johnny threw the pliers down onto the blood stained floor and stepped back watching me cough up blood, I spit some at him which lands on his cheek and his face twitches into a crooked smile.

"You poison the word mutt as if you aren't one yourself." I say to him before I look back at the floor. He brings his hand up to his face and smears the saliva and blood off.

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't do that you damn piece of shit." He said annoyed.

"Just wait til I get out of these chains, you're gonna want to pretend what I'm going to do to you didn't happen either." I spit at him again. He stands still and closes his eyes and then with a snap of his fingers, the wolf in the cage with Y/N springs up and slashes her across the face.

"Ah, fuck!" She winces out in pain but can't do much to cover her face due to the chains restricting her movements.

A loud growl leaves my mouth and I could feel my fangs trying to break through my gums. My eyes threatened to start changing colours as my wolf tried to take over and rip this damn guy apart. But I couldn't, Y/N was right here, it'd be too much for her right now.

"Awe what happened? Scared to show Y/N your true form?" Johnny smirks at me as he watches me struggle to keep myself contained.

Y/N turns her head to me and gives me a confused look almost like a little confused puppy. "Namjoon, w-what is he talking about?" I could see the betrayal in her eyes, this look could've killed me.

"Yes Namjoon, what ARE you talking about hehe?" Johnny teases me like a child would. All I could do was stay quiet, I didn't have the time nor energy.

He rushes up to me and grabs my face aggressively and punches it. "Come on, just tell your precious Y/N what you guys are!" He continues to yell and punch me but all I could do was just take it. For Y/N's sake.

"Stop it you fucking wimp! How about you just your damn face!" I heard Y/N yell. Johnny's eye twitched.

"Awe you aren't brave enough to come shut me up so you have to have your little mutt do it for you instead huh?" She kept provoking him. Y/N please stop. You don't know what you're doing.

Johnny got fed up and reached for the cables again and clipped my ears, when he turned it up to the highest setting that was all it took for me to finally turn into my wolf form.

"NO!" Y/N screamed!

I felt my body fall onto the floor as I started to lose consciousness. All I could keep thinking to myself was 'I failed.. I failed them all' and the last thing I heard were the doors slam open.