15.

Hoseok's POV

"No! I won't let you!" Taehyung yelled at me. "You can't just erase her memories like that! Not again." He dropped his head into his hands, the anger finally subsiding. "It's not fair, hyung." Tae grabbed Y/N's motionless hand into his and rubbed his thumb back and forth on the back of it.

Trust me, I hated having to do this. Y/N was the little sister that we've never had but it was something I had to do. She knew too much and who knows how much danger she's in now.

"Tae, you have to listen to me. We must do this. It's for her own protecti-"

"Screw you it's not for her protection! It's about saving your own asses cause you're scared! You're scared she's going to go around and babble about our little secret!" His anger was back but more explosive this time. "You know she would never hyung."

I let out a deep sigh, understanding what he's going through. "I know I know, But I can't go against what Namjoon said. This is what he wants." I tried to reason with him as best I could but I honestly believe that this was bullshit too. I couldn't say no though.

Taehyung was so red that he almost matched Jimin's hair. The veins in his neck popped out so much he was bound to transform any second. "He what?!" He sprung up from his seat beside Y/N's bed and sent the chair flying into the wall leaving it stuck.

"Tae you need to calm down!" Young wolves didn't really know how to control their emotions and Taehyung was definitely no exception. Especially when it came to Y/N.

But, my words weren't enough. I got up in time to stand in front of him to make sure he didn't go do anything stupid.

"Sit down Tae." I said calmly.

"Get out my way Hobi hyung." I could see the anger from earlier still lingering in his eyes. I knew this wouldn't end well.

He pushed past me and barged out of the room and I couldn't even try to stop him. Since my orders were to stay here and watch over her, I had to make sure to question her when she woke up. And I already knew where he was going.

Taehyung's POV

How could he even THINK about trying to erase her memories again?! Is this guy dumb or something?! He knows what almost happened last time, he's so selfish I swear.

I left Hobi in the room with Y/N and went straight for Namjoon's room. Since he was a wolf I knew he regenerated his health fast and I knew his ass would be up right now. And he was probably even waiting for me.

I reached his door and immediately swung it open with the doorknob banging into the wall behind and getting stuck into it.

"Are you serious!?" I didn't give him a chance to even register someone had barged into his room. Normally I would've got scolded for this but now wasn't the time and I truthfully didn't care. This is my Y/N we're talking about.

"Tae you know the rules. No exceptions." He said sternly with his back facing towards me.

"Fuck you and those rules. You only put those rules in order so you could get away with dickhead shit. You've been doing it ever since we were younger, I'm not stupid." I was angry to say the least.

I could hear his eye twitch.

"Kim Taehyung, you got 5 seconds-"

"To hell with your 5 seconds! What are they going to say at school Joon? You're always so selfish, it's always Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon. Maybe if you stop to think about other people for a second your life wouldn't be so goddamn miserable." I sat there and yelled at him. I could care less about the consequences. But I needed to leave before he thought of something else to say.

I turned to the door after reciting my piece but one more thing had popped into my head as soon as I touched the handle.

"Oh and I hope you know, the thing that happened to Y/N at the party was because of you jackass. Reflect on that."  And I left him in his room. Now, I wait for the ass whooping of my life..

여보세요 아미!!!!!! I'm so sorry for the very late update, my phone had recently broke and I just got it fixed but I'm back now ㅇㅅㅇ I've missed you guys very much and thank you for all your support! I enjoy talking to you guys in the comments it makes m...

여보세요 아미!!!!!!
I'm so sorry for the very late update, my phone had recently broke and I just got it fixed but I'm back now ㅇㅅㅇ I've missed you guys very much and thank you for all your support! I enjoy talking to you guys in the comments it makes my day so much better. One last thing I'm sorry for this very short chapter but I wanted to give you guys a little something cause you waited so long but I promise the next one will be extra long.
사랑입니다💜