7.

I woke up and instantly grab my face as I rise up from the bed. My head was screaming at me to lay back down but I ignored its demands. I look around and notice that the room isn't mine. Why am I in Tae's Room? What the hell has been happening to me lately? I notice all the blankets wrapped around me and see pills on the table.

I go to reach for them but wince at the pain coursing through my skull. My head falls back and hits the pillow and I close my eyes. Why are these damn lights so bright? The door swings open and a brown haired Tae walks in with his famous boxy smile.

"Oh you're finally up I see." He says with a cheerful voice. I whine at all the noise he manages to make. "Could you be any louder Tae?" He gives me an apologetic smile.

I look over at the bedside table and notice the pills again and go to reach for them. "Hey are these pills for-" I was cut off by Taehyung quickly snatching the pills away before I could grab them.

I notice him gulp nervously as he examines the pills. "Haha, yeah just let me open them for you." Tae hands me a glass of water and the three red pills that were so rudely taken from me. I take them happily and chug my water.

"Woah, slow down there, don't want you drowning on me." A chuckle leaves his mouth as he sits by me on the bed. I set my half nearly empty glass on the side table and move closer to him so my head was resting on his upper arm since I couldn't reach his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and brings me in closer to his chest.

Tae was always so freakishly warm but I never questioned it. In fact I loved it. But I always did wonder why he never bothered to wear a jacket in the winter. Guess the world may never know.

"What happened last night?" I try to look up at him but wince at the pain of trying to move my head. "Jimin and Jungkook were fighting last night and you wound up getting hit in the face with a can." No wonder my nose and head have been killing me.

"Oh."

"Yeah, Jin called the school and informed them that you weren't coming. Me and Jungkook still have to go though so I'll be back later on. Jin and Hoseok have a meeting to go and Jimin has some errands to run but I asked Namjoon if he could stay and watch you." Really Tae, out of all people.

"Tae you know he doesn't like me. Couldn't you have asked Yoongi? Matter of fact, I'm fine. Watch this." I attempt to get up but miserably fail as I fall back down.

"Yeah.. No you're not. Don't worry everything will be fine, I promise he will be on his best behavior." He gives me a reassuring smile.

I just pout and cross my arms. "You're such a brat Y/N I swear, but I have to go. Just text me throughout the day, I promise I'll be back later on tonight." Tae kissed my head making sure not to move me so much and left the room.

Well this is just great. This couldn't get any worse. Right after I think that, I hear a loud crash coming from the kitchen and cover my ears trying to ease the pain. Actually, this has gotten worse.

********
Namjoon's POV
I can't believe Tae really has me cooking breakfast for this damn girl. He knows of all people I barely know what I'm doing. I don't even know how to cut an onion. [A/N: please go watch that video it's so funny]

Jin left me some recipes and had taught me how to do some stuff before he left but I managed to completely forget everything. I grab the biggest pan I could find and of course all the other ones come crashing down.

I face palm myself knowing that had to have woken Y/N up. Whatever, she'll get over it. I put the pans back the best I could and look at Jin's recipe.

"Alright first turn the stove onto 6 to get it warmed up. Then put butter into the pan." That's easy. I do as it says and continue reading on how to make the pancake batter.

How much is a cup? What the hell does whisk mean? Oh well. I pour the dry batter until I think it's enough and add water to it as well. This is looking pretty chunky, I'm pretty sure I'm doing this the right way though.

I pour the mixed batter into the buttered pan and wait. And wait. And wait. This is agonizing, how is Jin so good at this? I could smell something burning which indicated me to flip it. When I turn it I see a complete black side looking right at me. Damn. Why am I so bad at this?

I try again but this time more water. Too watery. I tried about three more times but it always ended up like the last until I just gave up. I sit on a stool at the island in the kitchen and am fuming with anger at this point.

A sudden scent catches my nose and calms me down. This scent was kind of familiar too. It was very intoxicating and suffocated my nose, I wanted to keep smelling this forever. I lift my nose up to keep inhaling this poison when Y/N walks into the room. Huh, it was her?

She looked at the stove then back and me with a blank expression. I follow her eyes and realize the mess I had made on the counter and including my body. Her gaze falls onto the floor.

"Do you want some help?" Her small voice rings in my ear. Her voice was always so sweet and adorable, I wish I could hear her screaming my name- snap out of it Namjoon. I scoff at her and just shake my head.

Her scent becomes more overpowering as she approaches the place where I was sitting. I finally get a good look at her face and see the massive bruise across it.

I swear I'm going to kill those two for hurting her. It made my wolf so mad to know that she was hurting but I didn't want to risk doing anything so soon.

Her small stature zipped across the room I almost got dizzy trying to watch her. I was amazed by how well she was doing everything and knew she knew her way around the kitchen. I mean she would always spend her time in here with Jin. There weren't any girls in the family and when she came along he practically kidnapped her, so I'm pretty sure she picked up a thing or two.

I didn't realise I was lost in my thoughts until a set of pancakes were placed perfectly in front of me. She kept her head down while giving them to me, probably trying to avoid eye contact. How dare she be so cute.

I decided to take a bite out of the fluffy pancake in front of me. Grabbing a fork, I cut a triangle out of it and popped it into my mouth.

Son of a bitch. It was good.

I look up at her with my eyes wide and still chewing. She just blushed and began to clean up the kitchen. "Where did you learn to cook so well?" I asked obviously knowing the answer.

She shook her head and placed the pan into the drying rack after washing it. "From Jin oppa, you know since my parents had died he taught everything a father would have." She spoke so nonchalantly.

That's right, no wonder she spent all her time with us. I mean it's not like I didn't know, since I was Alpha, I'm suppose to know this stuff. But it always slipped my mind, she was always so happy with us. Or more like the others.

I could sense that I had hit a off note with her and her eyes began to lower again. So much for me trying to get her on my good side.

Sup lovelies ::) I have another chapter for you, I will also be updating tomorrow since I was home sick today I had some time to edit my chapters

Sup lovelies ::) I have another chapter for you, I will also be updating tomorrow since I was home sick today I had some time to edit my chapters... expect some heat in the next few chapters 😈 사랑입니다 💜