HIDEOUT

Elyse's POV

I'd just got out of school for the summer. Most 16 year old teens are hella excited to get out for summer break but I don't ever be to hype for it because ion ever be going on no type of vacations. I only got one friend who always partying or busy at school. Plus I moved down to Florida from Michigan, mid-school year so I had a lot to do and catch up on.

Anyway, I'm on my way to this area by a beach where about half a mile deep into a woodsy type place. There is a abandoned shed that I fixed up in the inside and moved all my art supplies and music stuff into. I put a chain lock on the door to make sure nobody could get in. Once I got there, I took out one of my headphones and took out my keys. Once I was in I went and sat on my stool and played my music on my speaker and started to color. I heard my phone ping and I looked at it.

Lifegiver🙃🖤:I'm gonna be working late plus I have another shift to work at my other job so I probably won't be home until like 9:00pm tomorrow. Will you be okay love?

Daughter🖤:Yeah,I'm good.
Love you and be careful❤.

Lifegiver🙃🖤: Okay I put 300 dollars on the table under the fruit bowl for you. I love you honey. You stay safe as well. I gotta go but I'll call you tomorrow.

Daughter🖤:Okay

I looked at the time and I realized I'd been out here coloring for 2 and a half hrs. It was now 6:38pm so I decided to pack my stuff up. I grabbed my backpack and looked to see the shed door was opened...even though I closed it. I looked around but didn't see anything so I continued out the door. During my walk I thought I heard someone walking behind me by the double crunching sounds. As I sped up walking so did the footsteps. I looked back but I didn't see anybody nor anything so I slowed down. Once I was out of the woods and back on the beach, I could feel a panic attack coming on. I get panic attacks at the most inconvenient of times. I don't have medicine for it because they don't happen that often and my mother thinks I just exaggerate.

It was getting dark outside and I was about half a mile away from my house so just kept walking and doing the little exercise I do when I get panic attacks. Deep breath in....And Out....and in....and out.....i see a dog....breath in....i see liquor store...breath out...i see...a nigga staring at me? He started walking towards me with a black hoodie on. All I could tell was that he was light skinned but no facial features showed. I got scared and just ran. I was still mid-panic attack and I started to feel dizzy.

Don't you dare pass out bitch.

I looked back to see if he was still behind me and he was...running fast asf. Unfortunately this wasn't a busy street so if I needed help nobody would be here fast enough. I cut the corner and ran down the ally behind the liquor store. When I got to the end of the alleyway, I ran into another guy with a hoodie. This guy was dark skin and wearing a navy blue hoodie. I backed up into the other nigga who grabbed my arm tight as hell. I opened my mouth to scream but they darkskinned one took some cloth and shoved it into my face. But I knew it was Chloroform so I held my breath. I stopped fighting and made my body limp though I was still conscious. I felt them pick me up and I was gently placed inside a van.

Hey y'all, this book probably gonna be trash and just like every other one but whatever.🙃
-E