ARIANA pt2

Ken( The guy who was in the last chapters MM)

I saw Ariana. She left the house with a dude I'd never seen before. Now that I think about it I don't recognize that dude who she was getting in the car with either but it may have been family or a friend I never met. I had a bad feeling about him tho so just in case I  snapped a quick pick of his license plate as I crossed the street.

"Ken,Omg "
"Stop him." Mrs.Miller screamed. But before I could turn around the car was gone. I walked over to her and she was telling me what happened.

Apparently Elyse was missing and that guy just ran off with Ari, threating to shoot them both if she involved the cops in the situation.

We were the only ones on the block still here. Everyone else was at the 4-day block party. There are events happening everyday for the next 3 days so not many people would be home.

"I took photo of his license plate."  I yelled as I ran back across the street with Mrs.Miller right behind me.

"Thank god"

We both got into the car and headed towards the police station.

Elyse

"I don't wanna be bothered." I said angrily as X barged tf in like I didn't just say don't bother me...

"Last time I checked I don't give a fu-" he stopped and scrunched his eyebrows looking at Ariana then me and back at her.

"Who dat"he said pointing at Ari as she walked up to him and pushed his pointer finger down.

"Mommy said it's not nice to point" she said as I was trying to hold back laughter.

"Hol up, you got a kid?" He tilted his head.

"No, she's my lil sis"I said before going and grabbing her up off the ground putting her on my hip.

"We gotta skip town so come on get some things packed lets go."

Wait what?

"Why..." I said as he kept walking out the door.

"12 on they way" was all he said before leaving.

"Elyse?" Ari spoke and I raised my eyebrows for her to go on.

"I'm hungry" she said.

I walked to the door but forgot it was locked so I was banging on the door then something was banging on the wall behind me. Out of nowhere loud moans added to the banging and I covered her ears fast as I kicked the door for someone to hear.

"Uhhh- WEEEFF"a female moaned.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Ski. He looked saddened but guilty as well.

"She's hungry..." he walked down the hall without a words so I just followed him down the hall and stairs. We went into the kitchen and stood there so we did the same.

"I'm sorry." he said looking down at me and Ari then proceeded to hand us the key to the pantry and walked away.

HEY Y'ALL IK I BEEN MIA BUT I BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT SO EXCUSE ME BUT THX 4 READING
~E💙